Somali lady infected with aids abused by locals

Status
Not open for further replies.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
@Freebandz what made you dislike my first post in this thread? You are such a wuss.
Yesterday I was arguing with AA crew about aid/hiv your video helped there argument so I thought you were with them so i disliked it after reading the first page I noticed that wasn't your intention I thought about removing the dislike but I got bored and left it:ftw9nwa:

Yesterday I was arguing with AA crew about aid/hiv your video helped there argument so I thought you were with them so i disliked it after reading the first page I noticed that wasn't your intention I thought about removing the dislike but I got bored and left it:ftw9nwa:
But now you have time to remove it:sass2:

Her husband could have contracted via hetero sex , it's not only transmitted by qoomu luud.
Still poly-fucks are retarded and should never get three to four wives just so they could gloat to their fellow bums, a new anti-polygamy law needs to be implemented to get jaahils off from this habit

Still poly-fucks are retarded and should never get three to four wives just so they could gloat to their fellow bums, a new anti-polygamy law needs to be implemented to get jaahils off from this habit

Well if Zina was prevented, then we won't be talking about this in the first place.

I just noticed you tend to give me dislikes even when I don't deserve it. Anyways its not a big deal its all good.

I am not seeking any attention. When I see a post I don't like. I dislike it, nothing more and nothing less.

You are really paranoid aren't ya?

I am not seeking any attention. When I see a post I don't like. I dislike it, nothing more and nothing less.

You are really paranoid aren't ya?

What was there not to like about that post? You clearly are attention deprived troll. This thread isn't about you, if you want 100% attention go start a 'ask me' thread where you can get all the attention you like okkk? Or stay in this topic have your say but only about the topic at hand or kindly piss off.

Freebandz

MONEY TEAM
I just noticed you tend to give me dislikes even when I don't deserve it. Anyways its not a big deal its all good.
I don't remember disliking your comments but sorry also Do you make alot of anti men comments? If so that's probably the reason why:ftw9nwa::frdfvsb:
Tbh yesterday was the first time I noticed you :ftw9nwa:

Hey I am not the one getting over emotional over a ''Dislike'' . Shit ain't that serious. You act like I wronged you for life.

Walahi one dislike and these chicks goo bananas. :drakelaugh:

Hey I am not the one getting over emotional over a ''Dislike'' . Shit ain't that serious. You act like I wronged you for life.

Walahi one dislike and these chicks goo bananas. :drakelaugh:

You are the one following me around in every topic im in, either writing me a pointless essay or making the entire topic about you. What a creep!!

I have not followed you or even spoken to you. WTF kinda paranoia. You were the one who @ted me in here. So how can you complain about me responding to it Wtf.

I just disliked one random comment. Just like i dislike any other post on this thread and forum. People dont get mad and start @ing me for it like you did. You think you are some special case, I'm sorry you are not. Just one random dislike and all life does not hang on it.
So stop being paranoid and over emotional. :lebronwait:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.