Somali Lion(Libaax) Conquering Sweet White Meat!

Status
Not open for further replies.
The increasing conversion to Reer rogers is why ;)

Your brood with Frank might be Reer Roger but that Brother's kids are gonna become Cadaanified Reer Haplogroup T who will refuse to pay Qadhan money or contribute towards bullets for a tribal spat in the Fatherlannd.

Aan Ooye Albaabka Ii Xidha.:ileycry:

Your brood with Frank might be Reer Roger but that Brother's kids are gonna become Cadaanified Reer Haplogroup T who will refuse to pay Qadhan money or contribute towards bullets for a tribal spat in the Fatherlannd.

Aan Ooye Albaabka Ii Xidha.:ileycry:

Good, fewer innocent lives last that way

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
maaashaaalaah mashaaalaaha libaax lbiaax dhalay allahayow !!!!
Somali girls are great. Especially from our homeland and community. I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are the finest quality of Somali girls. Cadan girls are not really my specialty, but I respect this brother!

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
Somali girls are great. Especially from our homeland and community. I wouldn't trade them for anything. They are the finest quality of Somali girls. Cadan girls are not really my specialty, but I respect this brother!
u r rite adeer me i want to marry a somali and a amhara or tigray just like my uncle

Rooble

Suldaanka Gobyare
VIP
u r rite adeer me i want to marry a somali and a amhara or tigray just like my uncle
:lawd:
upload_2017-7-10_3-14-44.png

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending