somali man on r/askmiddleeast questions Arabs on whether hes allowed to call himself one

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
This futo clapping got the whole world quaking
ice cream dancing GIF by Drumstick

Last edited:
Tbh, Somalia is better off remaining an Arab state. Arab migrants should be encouraged to settle in Somalia to foster the transfer of skills/technical knowledge for development.

Somalia is part and parcel of the Arab-Islamic civilisation.

Xoxoxo

VIP
Tbh, Somalia is better off remaining an Arab state. Arab migrants should be encouraged to settle in Somalia to foster the transfer of skills/technical knowledge for development.

Don’t want to shatter your dreams but it has already happened, and it didn’t do much.

Besides that, I don’t think it’s smart to sell off your own tongue & culture to want to belong somewhere else?

Remaining? When did Somalia become an Arab state? You must live in alternative world, kkk
Laughing Sarunas Jackson Sticker - Laughing Sarunas Jackson Marques King Stickers

And being part of the Arab league, doesn't make you an Arab nation. This is cold hard facts :kanyeshrug:

Don’t want to shatter your dreams but it has already happened, and it didn’t do much.

Besides that, I don’t think it’s smart to sell off your own tongue & culture to want to belong somewhere else?
The foreign Arab population in Somalia is extremely small, there has been no large-scale Arab migration to Somalia. As for language, there's no problem with Arabic being the main second language of Somalis, since the Arabic language is advanced and will strengthen Somalia's ties with favourable Allies, such as Egypt that would benefit from assisting Somalia's development to counter-act Ethiopia's rise.

Recipe for dhiikar🤣

That's even worse ninyahow going to their forums and begging them to accept u🤣

Miyaadan ka warqabin in ay odayaasha Soomaaliyeed wadamada carabta tageen si loo cadeeyo carabnimadooda? :jcoleno:
Plaques are being sold left and right. Taajir ba lagu noqday :ohdamn:

With that being said, asking on an anonymous forum is a gazillion times better.

Xoxoxo

VIP
The foreign Arab population in Somalia is extremely small, there has been no large-scale Arab migration to Somalia. As for language, there's no problem with Arabic being the main second language of Somalis, since the Arabic language is advanced and will strengthen Somalia's ties with favourable Allies, such as Egypt that would benefit from assisting Somalia's development to counter-act Ethiopia's rise.
Dude it already fucking happened and me & my people are the result of it and guess what? Outside off Mogadishu we literally have 0 Influence.

it didn’t work back then when a huge chunk off the population understood Arabic, what makes your dumb ass think it will happen right now where people are even illiterate & don’t understand the language itself?

Y’all should move on with the whole fucking Ethiopia & Egypt thing. It doesn’t concern us, Somalia has its own issue then being obsessive about a country that is next door to us.

Fobnimo Till I Dhimo

كَمَا دَخَلُوهُ أَوَّلَ مَرَّةٍۢ🕌☝🏾
VIP
Miyaadan ka warqabin in ay odayaasha Soomaaliyeed wadamada carabta tageen si loo cadeeyo carabnimadooda? :jcoleno:
Plaques are being sold left and right. Taajir ba lagu noqday :ohdamn:

With that being said, asking on an anonymous forum is a gazillion times better.
🤣Shekadaas wa xanun waan maqlay kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
marka loo so saxiixo warqadaha waxa la gu dhaha war warqadaas la muran aniga wala ii so cadeeyey asliyan carab inaan ahay.
Nah man internet ka wax ma ilowaan🤣we are gonna get nuked with dat shit every time there's a international FKD.

Dude it already fucking happened and me & my people are the result of it and guess what? Outside off Mogadishu we literally have 0 Influence.

it didn’t work back then when a huge chunk off the population understood Arabic, what makes your dumb ass think it will happen right now where people are even illiterate & don’t understand the language itself?

Y’all should move on with the whole fucking Ethiopia & Egypt thing. It doesn’t concern us, Somalia has its own issue then being obsessive about a country that is next door to us.
You are an imbecile. During Siad barre's time, Somalia was a commie state so of course the development of the country would be poor. Mogadishu for it's entire history never witnessed any large-scale Arab settlement, there's only a mixed bantu/swahili looking bunch of people that claim to be "Arab" in that city.

Egypt has always been a friend of Somalia, this close friendship should be leveraged. Somalia is not strong or advanced enough to be a lone-wolf, it needs large friends to help it get back on its feet.

Xoxoxo

VIP
You are an imbecile. During Siad barre's time, Somalia was a commie state so of course the development of the country would be poor. Mogadishu for it's entire history never witnessed any large-scale Arab settlement, there's only a mixed bantu/swahili looking bunch of people that claim to be "Arab" in that city.

Egypt has always been a friend of Somalia, this close friendship should be leveraged. Somalia is not strong or advanced enough to be a lone-wolf, it needs large friends to help it get back on its feet.
Ah I get it.

You’re a lazy bum ass NIGGA that doesn’t want to learn his own culture & language and just wants to leech off another one to feel less shitty about his own origins.

Your kind makes me disgusted, you’re obsessive about a culture your not related to and feel ashamed off your own, hence why you want to leech on this one.

You lot really need to love yourself more because this is just because sad & you’re sounding desperate as f*ck.

Learn your own language & culture instead off trying to leech on another one you appropriator

Ah I get it.

You’re a lazy bum ass NIGGA that doesn’t want to learn his own culture & language and just wants to leech off another one to feel less shitty about his own origins.

Your kind makes me disgusted, you’re obsessive about a culture your not related to and feel ashamed off your own, hence why you want to leech on this one.

You lot really need to love yourself more because this is just because sad & you’re sounding desperate as f*ck.

Learn your own language & culture instead off trying to leech on another one you appropriator
Somalia is Arab, deal with it.

🤣Shekadaas wa xanun waan maqlay kkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk.
marka loo so saxiixo warqadaha waxa la gu dhaha war warqadaas la muran aniga wala ii so cadeeyey asliyan carab inaan ahay.
Nah man internet ka wax ma ilowaan🤣we are gonna get nuked with dat shit every time there's a international FKD.

Fresh Prince We GIF - Fresh Prince We Will Smith GIFs

We? It's fob culture who created this. To claim everything or the complete opposite. Kolba dhibaato cusub ba na la soo timaadan. First we're Arab. Then we're not black. Even Africanimado ayey dakeena ka so horjeesteen. :wow:

Ciyaal qurbajoog baad cudurkan ula gudubteen, (waxa laga reebo kuwa ilbaxay, kkk). Because we don't claim Arab over here. Take that L and tell the fobs to stop embarrass us with these attention seeking trends. :patrice:

Last edited:

Trending