Somali Man ran away from wife after

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
You know what, I have a colleague I suspect has the cuduur:cosbyhmm:

I might need some of your somali HIV/AIDs and immunology Einsteins-ress. I gotta be on the lookout:9uoofqd:

:trumpsmirk:That feeling when you have the last laugh in the workplace mental warfare. CONGRATS!!

I like your sexual aora. Less violent than the sexual aora of sister @VixR

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This succesor thing is dumb just be yourself @Furioso

I agree 100% @Furioso is unique in her own right. Born in Hackney, England. She grew up a tom boy & happy, in a single house hold family. Her mom, who is her big supporter, and also her bothersome agent is the rock of her family. She has her mental demons, but thank God for fantasy anime.

Wait a minute ---am I writing @Furioso biography?

Basra

Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
This succesor thing is dumb just be yourself @Furioso

I have adopted her. I put her in my will.
AxVmM9o.gif

You can’t throw stones and then get upset when someone throws stones back.

Lool exactly I'm just airing this weirdo...let him get his stress out on the internet cos he probably broke and jobless...he obessesed with tribes like we ain't 7,000 miles away from that shit

Before marrying you have to get your partner checked out. Also men that marry a 2nd wife without their wife knowing and without getting the 2nd wife checked out are bottom tier. Selfish pricks.

Imagine being with a man that plays Russian roulette with your health and in many cases unborn child just so that he can get it in with another woman?

You can scream as much as you want that a man doesn't have to inform his wife of his decision to marry again, but we have every right to know when your decision can potentially kill us and our children.

Sambuus

Inactive
I also saw a documentary about a female knowingly infecting her husband with HIV. Then she got around and claimed he gave it to her, shit was funny as hell tho. He even went to the masjid and the sheik told the people to burn the hiv infected. Without mercy he yelled back to the sheik “I have hiv and I’ll put my bloody needle in you” I swear I started crying :damn:

this yute is Dhulbahante and he hates Isaaqs/Waaqoyis YET his people are the sameee ones camped inside there in there refugee tents in Hargeisa, i understood why you chat xaar about these people all the time man fuckin incel weirdo

I feel sorry for you man
All this tribal nonsense
Only for your lander sisters to marry a jamaican
And now your nieces and nephews don't have a tribe ouch looool

I don't know what lander broke your heart, but she still isn't going to reply to your messages bro.

Give up with the attention seeking and seek actual therapy.

Have a good day.

Alhamdulilah I don't date rodents sis

I pray my 5 day...I'm not a lander so I don't need therapy

And have a shit day bye

Alhamdulilah I don't date rodents sis

I pray my 5 day...I'm not a lander so I don't need therapy

And have a shit day bye
listen you retard what don’t you get that these “Landers” are the same people your people live amongst, where tf did you get this animosity from? do you hate Dhulbahantes that live in Waaqoyi too?

Trending

Latest posts