Somali Man ran away from wife after

listen you retard what don’t you get that these “Landers” are the same people your people live amongst, where tf did you get this animosity from? do you hate Dhulbahantes that live in Waaqoyi too?

Living waqooyi doesn't equate to being a lander or isaaq...dumbass I'm darood theres lots of people who live in north that ain't lander or isaaq and don't support or like landers like awdal and d block people so shush u g@r@c

I love everyone daroods, hawiyes, barawanis, shanshis, awdal people etc I dislike landers tho except the pro somali ones who disannounce somaliland and know its a cancer...retard

Last edited:
Living waqooyi doesn't equate to being a lander or isaaq...dumbass I'm darood theres lots of people who live in north that ain't lander or isaaq and don't support or like landers like awdal and d block people so shush u g@r@c

I love everyone daroods, hawiyes, barawanis, shanshis, awdal people etc I dislike landers tho except the pro somali ones who disannounce somaliland and know its a cancer...retard
where have u seen me saying Somaliland is a country? i’m like the least patriotic guy on this forum, why don’t you just diss Somaliland then instead of Isaaqs??

i’ve been Awdal Borama/Saylac etc like 3 times and all i saw was there Lander flags loooool where did this dumb stereotype come from???

where have u seen me saying Somaliland is a country? i’m like the least patriotic guy on this forum, why don’t you just diss Somaliland then instead of Isaaqs??

U just got mad emotional when I said isaaq girls are loose...which is my opinion

U Couldn't change my opinion...so u started talking BS and going in circles diving into other things idrc about lol

U just got mad emotional when I said isaaq girls are loose...which is my opinion

U Couldn't change my opinion...so u started talking BS and going in circles diving into other things idrc about lol
the thing is you never have proof of what you say about Isaaqs.. it’s clear they done something to you either emotionally or physically but you just don’t wanna say.. it’s been how many months and you keep sending for these people who have nothing to do with you..

i’ve been Awdal Borama/Gabiley etc like 3 times and all i saw was there Lander flags loooool where did this dumb stereotype come from???

Its Occupation simple
Same as Israel and Palastine

We all know how occupation ends...in due time...the kaffirs from SNM will get exposed and defeated and Somalia will return as 1

the thing is you never have proof of what you say about Isaaqs.. it’s clear they done something to you either emotionally or physically but you just don’t wanna say.. it’s been how many months and you keep sending for these people who have nothing to do with you..

Idrc care about your people...and no1 has done nothing to me physically or emotionally ur people are just a bunch of confused jokers lol

I just stated what I have seen numerous times from isaaq girls in real life lol it ain't that deep

Its Occupation simple
Same as Israel and Palastine

We all know how occupation ends...in due time...the kaffirs from SNM will get exposed and defeated and Somalia will return as 1
f*ck SNM, listen man you’ve got me as the wrong character i’m one of them Isaaqs that want unification for greater Somalia, the only thing i don’t like is how you always try shit on Isaaqs for no fuckin reason as to why u do, unprovoked too

Idrc care about your people...and no1 has done nothing to me physically or emotionally ur people are just a bunch of confused jokers lol

I just stated what I have seen numerous times from isaaq girls in real life lol it ain't that deep
tell me how you know what tribe is who? how do you know what tribe they are? or is it you just assume they are Isaaq? for the 50th time stop talking about these people they have nothing to do with you lool, furthermore your people are camped in their lands loooool

tell me how you know what tribe is who? how do you know what tribe they are? or is it you just assume they are Isaaq? for the 50th time stop talking about these people they have nothing to do with you lool, furthermore your people are camped in their lands loooool

Ino they are landers cos they are wearing the bracelet

If you think its a tribal thing its not...this is a common belief between most somalis whether your from north, east, west, south that lander (isaaq) girls tend to be the most loose in general when its comes to ajinabis....

You can't get mad at me for popular opinion that I didn't create loool

If you think its a tribal thing its not...this is a common belief between most somalis whether your from north, east, west, south that lander (isaaq) girls tend to be the most loose in general when its comes to ajinabis....

looool do you know how many non Landers chicks wear the Lander bracelet? nahh it ain’t a common belief, it’s a common belief created by qabilists like you and most of your Darood peopledem that hate Isaaqs and blame them for SNM and the early 90’s, do you know how many loose Darood girls i know?? foh man why don’t Hawiyes ever look down on Isaaqs?????

it’s a false opinion created by your hateful people, i always repeat it it’s you lot from Ogaden to Puntland loool, you say you want all Malis to be united but you single out hateful shit to one clan, make your mind up

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Ladies please take the man you're going to marry to the clinic for blood test, don't trust anyone these days, even if you're going to marry your cousin, take him to the clinic.

Subhanallah.

"when times are tough we to the makhaayad
it’s a false opinion created by your hateful people, i always repeat it it’s you lot from Ogaden to Puntland loool, you say you want all Malis to be united but you single out hateful shit to one clan, make your mind up

inAdeer, no offence. But,in all honesty there is no place for an issaq in so called "greater Somalia " .

What do you hope to gain from this back and forth lol

Ur triggered man
Argue with your bedroom wall idrc

Isaaq girls are loose thats just my opinion and many others stop being so butthurt

Lets agree to disagree

"when times are tough we to the makhaayad

inAdeer, no offence. But,in all honesty there is no place for an issaq in so called "greater Somalia " .
if some Isaaqs want greater Somalia or not these people will never like us bro lmaoo i’ve learnt to accept it, it’s honestly no different between the Madow vs Somali beef

What do you hope to gain from this back and forth lol

Ur triggered man
Argue with your bedroom wall idrc

Isaaq girls are loose thats just my opinion and many others stop being so butthurt

Lets agree to disagree
Darood girls are loose looool that’s my opinion. you don’t have any proof of what you say or “many others” but anyway stop hiding your hatred for this clan by these things

Ok thats cool and thats your opinion lol

I'm sure Brixton mosque would say different tho

Even reverts in that masjid wearing somaliland bracelets...
look me personally i don’t hate Dhulos or Daroods infact i look at them as blessed people, can you tell me wtf your beef is with my people? i done told you i want Somalia as one country i told you Somaliland is just a region?? it’s ovbs more than Somaliland that is your problem u nerd

look me personally i don’t hate Dhulos or Daroods infact i look at them as blessed people, can you tell me wtf your beef is with my people? i done told you i want Somalia as one country i told you Somaliland is just a region?? it’s ovbs more than Somaliland that is your problem u nerd

Loool ohh shut up man

The guy who uses tribalistic language haha f*ck off

Trending

Latest posts