VIP
Saw that this morning :mjcry:

I fucking hate these incels.

The lame ass nigga on the right even commented under the vid

Screenshot_2024-09-28-19-53-14-45_e4424258c8b8649f6e67d283a50a2cbc.jpg

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Fucking idiots go deal with your low self esteem first instead of embarrassing your ethnicity with your sad excuse of a presence online ughhhhhhhh

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Alhamdulilah.

I have a father. He played a huge role in my life and I never looked for approval from these new age pick up artist dudes. It sucks to be these dudes but I will say more Somalis need to get into the gym or some sport. When you have this routine of bettering yourself, you don't have time to worry about this trivial bullshit.

So many somalis online are just walking-breathing L's. Please bring to them the meaning of optics and check their bad behaviour especially the retards with the somalia flag; they are not much more different than these retards and YUSUF.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
It’s so Weird how he picked those two guys out of the hundreds maybe thousands of people that have been on his show dude definitely has an agenda @Kisame

Tbf fair the nigga on the left been getting roasted for weeks because he said

"all girls want a duke Dennis". :dead:

And the nigga on the right been getting roasted because he had fitxfearless as his phone wallpaper :dead:

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
I thought the shit died down is it still going on :damn:
I've been seeing more clips from fitxfearless on my tiktok lately. I've seen niggas bring that shit up in the comments section of random clips from fit's stream :dead: .

I can't get angry at fit for capitalizing on these losers.

Atleast he's trying to give them advice instead of constantly dunking on them.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Tbf fair the nigga on the left been getting roasted for weeks because he said

"all girls want a duke Dennis". :dead:

And the nigga on the right been getting roasted because he had fitxfearless as his phone wallpaper :dead:
i been seeing ppl on twitter question why ppl say duke dennis is every shordys mcm

So many somalis online are just walking-breathing L's. Please bring to them the meaning of optics and check their bad behaviour especially the retards with the somalia flag; they are not much more different than these retards and YUSUF.
Somali men*

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Thus the decline of the farah
once a warrior and a desert rasta farah,
no more thin, gaunt, no more dying of thirst,
along his thirsty camel, in the wake of legendary desert dust,
Farewell thee my farah, my skinny Saharan lion
dwindling testosterone has turned thee into a growing estrogen ions,
Rise Blue Make up! Dance with your farahs with their bouncing tities.

Last edited:
Men of west African descent think they look better than they actually do. This is because Caucasian males have had a centuries long fetish for them and their women (who are on average actually more attractive) prop them up and praise them.

Now their egos are outta control. This is why all males need to be humbled.