Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
A whole space with over 1k people listening to Somali men insult and degrade chunkz’s wife and Somali women.
6F439BDC-0328-4A63-B755-F9171A9F5104.jpeg

Not my screenshot.

In the space, they allowed ajnabi men to chime in and call Somali women dh*los and shias. I don’t think I’ve seen this level of hatred even in North African incels.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
their actually somali? the ones who started the mess? Im sure theres some their crazy tweets must have some interested included non somalis. You know, chunkz is also popular bcs of beta squad. I dont understand why most hated somali is like this. Why

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
their actually somali? the ones who started the mess? Im sure theres some their crazy tweets must have some interested included non somalis. You know, chunkz is also popular bcs of beta squad. I dont understand why most hated somali is like this. Why
They’re definitely somali. A minority are ajnabi

And in the other thread they had the audacity to talk about how women hate each other when it’s a certain demographic that constantly insults and calls Somali women dhil0s

I don’t think they’re Somali because most of them couldn’t speak it and only knew certain words, there were even ajnabis on there insulting Somali women. Any somali man joining in with ajnabis insulting his women wa BILA dhiig

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
And in the other thread they had the audacity to talk about how women hate each other when it’s a certain demographic that constantly insults and calls Somali women dhil0s
This site has been overrun by a lot of men who share the same views as those incels. Earlier this year somali guys on here were saying these incels are not that big of a deal and that the girls are overreacting. No point in listening to them.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
Gender wars and battles are so pointless it infuriates me, Theres nothing you can do its just pure distraction. Whats the end goal here? This is why Feminism is bad it leads to this. I swear, it feels like a robot. Im sick and tired of this, I hate it. I cant handle it. Something that you cant even control and you need to fight over it. This stupid dumb modern problem just to distract the masses

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I don’t think they’re Somali because most of them couldn’t speak it and only knew certain words, there were even ajnabis on there insulting Somali women. Any somali man joining in with ajnabis insulting his women wa BILA dhiig
They’re Somali. Stop making excuses for them. You can tell by the way they speak even in English, somali guys have very Somalis sounding voices

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
Gender wars and battles are so pointless it infuriates me, Theres nothing you can do its just pure distraction. Whats the end goal here? This is why Feminism is bad it leads to this. I swear, it feels like a robot. Im sick and tired of this, I hate it. I cant handle it. Something that you cant even control and you need to fight over it. This stupid dumb modern problem just to distract the masses
Why are you blaming feminism???

These incels are losers.

The term 'gender wars' is equivalent to 'all lives matter' in terms of its impact. It downplays the severity of the misogyny women have to experience online and offline as well as falsely divides blame between the victim and the perp.

The usage of 'gender wars' online only began to take off the moment young women began to collectively point out the dramatic rise of misogyny amongst Gen Z and the incel radicalisation of young men in the cyber space.

So please refrain from using it as, at the end of the day, the most radical feminist has never actually picked up a rifle to shoot down men in the same sense incel ideology and its offshoots such as the redpill and PUA (pick up artistry) has produced mass shooters targeting women and girls of all ages and races.

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP
This isn't even a gender war anymore. In fact it's safe to say that shit ended on twitter. Xalimos can't even post pics on twitter without getting harassed by dark NN.

The ones on that screenshot are those disgusting incels people harp on about. Not sure if that's the real brendan cobbina, wtf is he doing there? The incels relatively make up a small number of ppl on their own, if folks just stopped liking, quote tweeting and clicking on their tweets they would become irrelevant, but unfortunately thats not happening, at the end you end up in this situation where a thousand are chiming in and listening to what these lot have to say.

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
I swear during the darkest hour for somalis you will still find a ajanabi on the sideline eating popcorn.
IMG_3688.jpeg