Somali men hold a space with over 1k listeners insulting chunkz’s wife and Somali women

Every ajnabi was there including that c0ngolese weirdo that makes money baiting somalis

20240722_225212.png
There was an ajnabi woman in the space joining in to hate on Somali women. Pretty sure she was Eritrean/Ethiopian

Habesha girl walked in and started bashing all somalis and they were cool with it cause she was mainly bashing somali women. Cucks.

I listened to that space for like 10 minutes, ngl it was pretty funny but it’s clear to see they are rotting incels with no life. The voice changer proved this. That xaliye brother scared all the ladies away

One thing that shocked me too was the difference in voices. Why tf was I hearing Aussie and French niggas?? Dark nn is actually global

their actually somali? the ones who started the mess? Im sure theres some their crazy tweets must have some interested included non somalis. You know, chunkz is also popular bcs of beta squad. I dont understand why most hated somali is like this. Why
I’ll be real I dislike Chunks. His constant advertising of SL is annoying imo.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
I’ll be real I dislike Chunks. His constant advertising of SL is annoying imo.
He barely advertises it, Hes a good and entertaining guy. These absolute Bumkins have no life whatsoever. probably why he wanted it to be private anyways but you cant have anything especially if your a celebrity

Sup

Anti Qabilist - Somali Patriot
A whole space with over 1k people listening to Somali men insult and degrade chunkz’s wife and Somali women.
View attachment 335412
Not my screenshot.

In the space, they allowed ajnabi men to chime in and call Somali women dh*los and shias. I don’t think I’ve seen this level of hatred even in North African incels.
These people have no shame nor honour. Absolute disgrace to our ancestors and our people.

He barely advertises it, Hes a good and entertaining guy. These absolute Bumkins have no life whatsoever. probably why he wanted it to be private anyways but you cant have anything especially if your a celebrity
He has in a clip that has gotten millions of view across platforms.

These people have no shame nor honour. Absolute disgrace to our ancestors and our people.

There’s not much we can do at this point . Let Allah deal with him but I’ll bet my leg and arm that a good portion of them aren’t somali.

Either that or there’s some crazy dysfunction going on in our community

There’s not much we can do at this point . Let Allah deal with him but I’ll bet my leg and arm that a good portion of them aren’t somali.

Either that or there’s some crazy dysfunction going on in our community

Err, why don't you think they are Somalis?

There are so many of them on this website online; Somali incel boys.

Everybody on this forum including the nationalists are pretty mild . Only incel I can think of is one guy and I don’t have to say his name for anybody to know who I’m talking about

This goes beyond so called incels. Most of the so called incels which also include nationalists may engage in gender wars and FKD but I doubt that they would laugh it up with known Somali men haters like that Congolese Savva.

I don’t doubt that there are some deranged Faraxs amongst them but the main instigators include some who were exposed as gaalo Ethiopians. Like that Oscar guy from Twitter. They can’t even string a sentence in Somali together and are known to throw out words that anyone can google.

Its one thing for women hating Faraxs to slander us but when they go after unproblematic Somali men like Chunkz and they invite Somali men bashers on the stage, it’s clear that there is something bigger going on.

Some of the biggest accounts on Twitter that pretend to be African American and who post unflattering fight videos have been found to be run by Indians. The AA community have clocked this.

Trending