Somali Men Ranked The Most Handsome Men in Africa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Galaeri

USC | Ururka Bililiqada iyo Kufsiga
Shiiit that faraax in the music video is lean af, and these Xaliimos be calling us skinnies :susp:.

Seriously though, the dude fucked his hair up by getting an undercut like that, can you even fix that? Long hair = winning when you don't ruin it like that.

:snoop:

What about the second one and last one? Plus they're infinite them if you look up instagram and twitters, i ain't gay nayaa.

You know very well somali's are most handsome men in Africa and make black people look good. :umad:
the rest are average which is pretty good for somali standards.:lolbron:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Most Somalis look like this
View attachment 9761

Please don't embarrass Africa
barkhad-abdi-sag-awards-prphotos.jpg

She ain't no Beyonce but he's doing alright for himself

Hawdian

Hawdian
the rest are average which is pretty good for somali standards.:lolbron:

For somali standards? Are you a hating ass xalimo, like really? :draketf:

Somali women come top 3 in Africa in beauty standards while Somali men ranked number 1 in beauty standards. :drakelaugh:

Keep hating, not my fault Allah made us really handsome men. :manny:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
i guess thats true.

i don't feel its right to slander the guy, even though i dislike him for doing that movie.
you can probably workout why there is no wifey
Leave the brother alone. He's got a nominee and a BAFTA I'm sure he's just out there having fun with the s. I mean he's only 31. :icon lol:

He's blessed from nobody to Hollywood overnight. His brilliant performance put Somalis on the map. :qri8gs7:

Leave the brother alone. He's got a nominee and a BAFTA I'm sure he's just out there having fun with the s. I mean he's only 31. :icon lol:

He's blessed from nobody to Hollywood overnight. His brilliant performance put Somalis on the map. :qri8gs7:
is that what you really want to be on the map for?

Somali men picking up many type of s and running the rap game in T.dot and get most rating and these guys look pretty good. :manny:

i meant the captain philip 'i am the captain now shit'.
thats an eternal L for us.
btw all this 'rapping' is really not something to be proud off either. pick up ur s in private. no need to embarrass the rest of us

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
i meant the captain philip 'i am the captain now shit'.
thats an eternal L for us.
btw all this 'rapping' is really not something to be proud off either. pick up ur s in private. no need to embarrass the rest of us
He's a great actor and played his role perfectly. How is that an L for us?

Status
Not open for further replies.