Somali Men Should Embrace Blackpill

💊⚫️+🧑🏽🇸🇴?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
No its not that simple and hypergamy debunks this point

Not only ladies they get benefits a better standing, your viewed better, your taken more seriously and your respected also those points are useless without looks you can be rich but all you will get is shallow relationships cause your ugly.
Pretty privilege is a thing but get real. The bell curve of attractiveness still exists. Most dudes are grinding to go from slightly below average to slightly above average. You can do all that looksmaxxing you want you still won’t be everyone’s type and that’s okay.

People aren’t shallow either. Intelligence and organisation for example will mean you’re taken more seriously and respected too. You’re so focused on looks when everybody ages, focus on being a better person and adult first

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
I’m not self hating. Yeah you can improve your looks with self care but everything about this ideology links to misogynistic incels and extremism.
Like I said before this ideology is not clear cut it just opens your mind to reality and from there you decide what to do about it. Those blackpill incels you see are just people who decided to do nothing about their circumstances and wallow in despair and unfortunately they became the poster boy for this school of thought and on the other hand therr are people who have this way of thinking but DONE something about it and changed for the better Blackpill≠Inceldom
How can you get onto women for being feminists and then support this weird shit? You’re strange
Im against generalisation but other than that idrc what feminists think or do cause I know at the end of the day they will bend to their primal instincts just like everyone else.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Pretty privilege is a thing but get real. The bell curve of attractiveness still exists. Most dudes are grinding to go from slightly below average to slightly above average. You can do all that looksmaxxing you want you still won’t be everyone’s type and that’s okay.

People aren’t shallow either. Intelligence and organisation for example will mean you’re taken more seriously and respected too. You’re so focused on looks when everybody ages, focus on being a better person and adult first
ok now this sounds like black pill shit 😂😂

You think I am self hating like you? I played with the cards I was dealt with and reaped massive benefits it doesnt matter if your black, brown or white you can still ascend its how you personally take these truths that determine your outcome. Looks ascend over your ethnic group you can be indian or white gutter trash but still be very handsome and attract all sorts of women and people.
You can’t ascend with the bone structure of a prepubescent boy… blackpill leads to rope for most men due to how inescapable their realities are. Only rich, socially awkward incels would discover it if it were up to me. Broke, ugly men discovering they’re unwanted is very, very bad for women imo.

Aseer

VIP
Pretty Privilege is everywhere and the bell curve of attractiveness doesnt matter with women because like I said before a average woman will most likely not settle with a average man and instead try punch above their weight. Hypergamy, Hypergamy, Hypergamy also looksmaxxing works you can go from 3 or 4/10 of your advances being accepted to a staggering 8 or 9/10 I experienced this with my own eyes.
1727494491521.png

He is intelligent and has good organisation will you see him just for those qualities? Also like I said before ofc I am focused on looks because its a big factor that determines your standing and experience in this life.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
Asser i’m glad you worked on yourself and your hungry for more.

I’m in the belief you gotta play with the cards your dealt and do the best.

I understand Australia is quite and white supremacist nations and a very looks focused nation.

Keep grinding and inspiring make sure you get the bag don’t ever feel less then or get the racism into you

Aseer

VIP
You can’t ascend with the bone structure of a prepubescent boy… blackpill leads to rope for most men due to how ugly they are. Only rich, socially awkward incels would discover it if it were up to me. Broke, ugly men discovering they’re unwanted is very, very bad for women imo.
I had a normal bone structure and I pushed it to its near genetic potential and theres much more left for me to reap also theres methods to improve your face structure and methods to make yourself look as appealing and handsomr as possible in other aspects like hair, body etc. Also those broke ugly men can still ascend to a decent level and more without much monetary use.

Intelligence and good looks are linked. Ugliness stems from improper growth or lack of proper nutrition during fetal development or childhood. Most people are inherently shallow. Attractive men put me at ease, while ugly ones trigger a fight or flight response.. it must be an evolutionary mechanism to avoid getting impregnated by them 🙊

I had a normal bone structure and I pushed it to its near genetic potential and theres much more left for me to reap also theres methods to improve your face structure and methods to make yourself look as appealing and handsomr as possible in other aspects like hair, body etc. Also those broke ugly men can still ascend to a decent level and more without much monetary use.
What’s your skincare like? One of my fav things to ask male looksmaxxers is what they use :russ: Like yasss get it queen

Pretty Privilege is everywhere and the bell curve of attractiveness doesnt matter with women because like I said before a average woman will most likely not settle with a average man and instead try punch above their weight. Hypergamy, Hypergamy, Hypergamy also looksmaxxing works you can go from 3 or 4/10 of your advances being accepted to a staggering 8 or 9/10 I experienced this with my own eyes.

View attachment 344215

He is intelligent and has good organisation will you see him just for those qualities? Also like I said before ofc I am focused on looks because its a big factor that determines your standing and experience in this life.
This guy could just end up marrying a lady his equal and living a happy life? Not everybody prioritises climbing up the looks ladder bruh

Aseer

VIP

I understand Australia is quite and white supremacist nations and a very looks focused nation.

Keep grinding and inspiring make sure you get the bag
Thankyou for understanding what I am preaching to the rest of these people here.
Intelligence and good looks are linked. Ugliness stems from improper growth or lack of proper nutrition during fetal development or childhood. Most people are inherently shallow. Attractive men put me at ease, while ugly ones trigger a fight or flight response.. it must be an evolutionary mechanism to avoid getting impregnated by them 🙊
Good on you for being honest and truthful there is nothing wrong with acting like this it is natural.

Aseer

VIP
This guy could just end up marrying a lady his equal and living a happy life? Not everybody prioritises climbing up the looks ladder bruh
Like I said before hypergamy exists and its only getting worse but if you do find someone your equal you are excused from 50% of the ideology and now only have to deal with negative reactions from others in your day to day life and try to keep your wife from leaving you for better looking guy.

Keep grinding and inspiring make sure you get the bag don’t ever feel less then or get the racism into you
The average person from there is overweight, has a terrible sense of style, and is acne ridden with bad hygiene. I wouldn't feel like shit over the average cadaan person most are barely attractive.

Aseer

VIP
What’s your skincare like? One of my fav things to ask male looksmaxxers is what they use :russ: Like yasss get it queen
Just daily cleanse, moisturise, SPF chapstick, icing and vitamin C serum in morning and before bed same thing but no icing and treitonin as well as weekly exfoliate and red light exposure I am planning to make it more complex and hop on salicylic acid for night after finishing this minoxidil cycle.

Just daily cleanse, moisturise, SPF chapstick, icing and vitamin C serum in morning and before bed same thing but no icing and treitonin as well as weekly exfoliate and red light exposure I am planning to make it more complex and hop on salicylic acid for night after finishing this minoxidil cycle.
My red light face mask gave me hyperpigmentation haven’t used in months. Tret causes fat loss in some individuals—all anecdotal reports from users on the subreddit. I honestly hate the shine it gives :/ I think I’ll try adapalene instead. Try getting facial lasers, hands down one of the best investments.

Aseer

VIP
My red light face mask gave me hyperpigmentation haven’t used in months. Tret causes fat loss in some individuals—all anecdotal reports from users on the subreddit. I honestly hate the shine it gives :/ I think I’ll try adapalene instead. Try getting facial lasers, hands down one of the best investments.
I use the red light in moderation tbh and tret is normal for me but what I am using is not enough so I will probably improve my routine can you tell me your results from adapalene when you use it and did you try kojic acid soap? , I also checked facial laser treatment and that shit is expensive :dead: I am too broke for that I have to get my money up 💀