Somali men voted as the best "Husbands" in Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Tribes whose men make good husbands in Kenya
In Kenya, for instance, we have over 42 tribes, where each tribe has men with varying degree of strengths and weaknesses. As a lady, who is serious in settling down you have to be careful who to date to avoid messing up your life.

Based on the experience we possess about Kenyan men and their characteristics, in addition to research we have conducted, we discuss the Kenyan tribes which have men we can call ‘husband materials’

1. Somali
The Somali men have been described as the most responsible men in the entire country. Though Islam allows them to marry more than one wife, these men know how to treat their women regardless of the number.

Over the past few decades, the Somali men could only marry their women but with time, they started crossing over to other tribes thus giving opportunities to women who were eager to be married to responsible men.

It’s hard to find a Somali man leaving his kid suffering without taking responsibility.
http://venasnews.co.ke/2015/10/07/tribes-whose-men-make-good-husbands-in-kenya/

Dhabaal

You heard it folks we are excellent husband material. No joke this is backed up by ladies experience and research. We take respnsibility for our kids and we treat our womenfolk with respect

We are true African gentlemen!! :win:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Why do you think she is being sarcastic?
Because I'm under the impression Somali men are in poor standing with Somali women here. Then again, public opinion sways :leon:

:notsureif: Not sure if sarcasm or not

Haha, im not being sarcastic at all I mean it. Socially Somali men treat women with more respect and dignity than any other men in my opinion.

However unfortunately Somali men have failed to protect Somali women....by that I mean they have failed to make Somalia a peaceful and safe country for Somali women and children.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Haha, im not being sarcastic at all I mean it. Socially Somali men treat women with more respect and dignity than any other men in my opinion.

However unfortunately Somali men have failed to protect Somali women....by that I mean they have failed to make Somalia a peaceful and safe country for Somali women and children.
That's a fair statement to make. It's that same generation of odeyaal sitting in the mafrish or café talking about the new generation of nimanka wa khasaaro. After they destroyed Somalia and made us refugees. Then they stink-eye you down the street while you're minding your own damn business..
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dhabaal

Have no worries Somali men thrive under adverse circumstances . We are resillient people before long you will see brighter circumstances for both kids and women.

Status
Not open for further replies.