Somali men voted as the best "Husbands" in Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

DiricLover

Qalanjo
6g97gk.jpg

:westbrookswag: Becky about to make that laxoox.
mashallah

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
No. is their fault for being too retard to train

So let me get this straight. If we are good husbands its not because of Somali women? it's our doing ,we train?

Which one is it? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

You can't take credit when it's convenient and not take the blame when it's not convenient.

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
Is this a joke? Espicially the Somali men in Kenya. Looool

Good one.
No. is their fault for being too retard to train
Still using the R word in 2015+1. This is why our future faraxs are doomed, they're being raised by insensitive robots. Get with times!!! this is not 1950s Somalia! It's time to lift the uunsi-seeped dirac and make real progress

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
Still using the R word in 2015+1. This is why our future faraxs are doomed, they're being raised by insensitive robots. Get with times!!! this is not 1950s Somalia! It's time to lift the uunsi-seeped dirac and make real progress
I didn't use that word and I don't condone it. I don't know why you quoted me.

Nie

break the rules I'm an innocent fool
So let me get this straight. If we are good husbands its not because of Somali women? it's our doing?

Which one is it? You can't have your cake and eat it too.

Maxaaa ka sii ah :kodaksmiley: If they good, they been trained well. If they bad, they were too retard to follow the training.

inyow :lolbron:

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
Maxaaa ka sii ah :kodaksmiley: If they good, they been trained well. If they bad, they were too retard to follow the training.

If you are saying its our role to follow through with the training, then your basically falsely taking credit for our hard work, you had nothing to do with.

Safe to say it's 100% because of the hard work and determination of Somali men that they become good husbands.:mjswag:

Nie

If you are saying its our role to follow through with the training, then your basically taking credit for our own hard work.

Safe to say it's 100% because of the hard work and determination Somali men that they become good husbands.

Orodo hawada la muran :icon rolleyes:

Last edited:

Nie

Clearly respect and well mannered behavior is not a quality both gender share

You could learn a thing or two from us Somali men.:yacadiim:

Ofc. My dad + the male members in my family taught me valuable lessons :friendhug:

Nie

Look at @Dhabaal out here finessing xalimos :denzelnigga:

:idontlike:loool waraa hablaha sspot ha igu dirin

At the end of the day raga iyo dumarka somaliyeed wey isu baahan yihiin. Laakinse wey ka yara xishodaan to admit it. So they indulge in these silly farax&xalimo fights to remind themselves how much they need each other to increase the Somali population. We's the best:ohhhdamn: Alloo tirada noo tan badi :rejoice:

:idontlike:loool waraa hablaha sspot ha igu dirin

At the end of the day raga iyo dumarka somaliyeed wey isu baahan yihiin. Laakinse wey ka yara xishodaan to admit it. So they indulge in these silly farax&xalimo fights to remind themselves how much they need each other to increase the Somali population. We's the best:ohhhdamn: Alloo tirada noo tan badi :rejoice:
Very true :nvjpqts:

Status
Not open for further replies.