Somali men voted as the best "Husbands" in Kenya.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dhabaal

Part time -Devils Advocate Full time- Anarchist
:idontlike:loool waraa hablaha sspot ha igu dirin

At the end of the day raga iyo dumarka somaliyeed wey isu baahan yihiin. Laakinse wey ka yara xishodaan to admit it. So they indulge in these silly farax&xalimo fights to remind themselves how much they need each other to increase the Somali population. We's the best:ohhhdamn: Alloo tirada noo tan badi :rejoice:

Well said :qri8gs7: I fully agree with you.

We fellas are just joking. We are actually just parodying some of the people on here.

Dhabaal

Why was I tagged lmao?:pachah1:

Is this what it has come to? u lot needing constant reassurance and validation kkkkk :drakekidding:

I was just saying you guys are lucky to have us that is all. :icon e wink:

Whether you want to acknowledge that or not is up to you.:manny:

RedStar

The Bad Ali of Jigjiga
VIP
that means I've never fainted before

giphy.gif

ace mooha

Up and coming sniper.
@sahersi can't you just let us faraxs have our 15 minutes of fame for once in your lifetime..?
:damn::mjkkk:
Where has your love for Allah gone yakhe..?
:ileycry:

Last edited:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Somalis are shisheeye kalkaal naturally so somali men are probably treating their Madow wives like princesses. That being said most kenyan husbands are probably drunkards so........

Somalis are shisheeye kalkaal naturally so somali men are probably treating their Madow wives like princesses. That being said most kenyan husbands are probably drunkards so........
>Somali guys
>Madow wives
:bell:
Never seen this pair before, usually the other way around

Dhabaal

How is every Somali male foreigner in north eastern kenya?. It was a study done on native somali men and this was not in relation to Madow wives unless you think Somali women are Madow.

Face it Ajanabi African and other Muslim men are no better. They just seem that way to you and other Xalimo's because of this romantic notion of '''Grass is greener on the other side'', it is ignorance you see all the vices of your own but not with others. Most other Muslim and African men are crappy family men compared to us in a generality. (had to be frank with this one.). Because within our culture family and community values are heavily enforced. If marriage fails or something bad happens, the whole community takes responsibility especially the family of the spouse in question. Remarriages are easily arranged.

Mohamud

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
How is every Somali male foreigner in north eastern kenya?. It was a study done on native somali men and this was not in relation to Madow wives unless you think Somali women are Madow.

Face it Ajanabi African and other Muslim men are no better. They just seem that way to you and other Xalimo's because of this romantic notion of '''Grass is greener on the other side'', it is ignorance you see all the vices of your own but not with others. Most other Muslim and African men are crappy family men compared to us in a generality. (had to be frank with this one.). Because within our culture family and community values are heavily enforced. If marriage fails or something bad happens, the whole community takes responsibility especially the family of the spouse in question. Remarriages are easily arranged.

By and large true. There are certain pockets around the continent where family values are of utmost importance (usually the most tribalist and exclusive communities ironically), but for the most part Somali men get a bad rap they flat out don't deserve.

Dhabaal

By and large true. There are certain pockets around the continent where family values are of utmost importance (usually the most tribalist and exclusive communities ironically), but for the most part Somali men get a bad rap they flat out don't deserve.

I agree the bad rep we get is not justified, Sure some of us might be going through tough times and lacking material status or wealth, but that is shallow and can fluctuate. It won't guarantee happy marriage either or have any impact on a persons values.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.