Somali military service for say walahi’s

Somali Saayid

Frm President of Somalia, MP for Life, Cheese Love
VIP
Throwing away your life for a third world military, start a business or something man
:drakewtf:
Do you not plan on ever helping your country or will you always stay in the west? I hope your in Canada or smt is rather work in third world Somalia and lead my people or work for their benefit then work for caadans who want nothing but to kick you out of THEIR country. I see the west as nothing but temporary residence and my final resting place will be Somalia.

Somali Ugaas on the frontlines kaarbashin
200.gif
200.gif
band of brothers soldiers GIF by HBO

vs

the Somalis who prefer to stay in the west
not working homer simpson GIF
Emperors New Groove Crying GIF
Season 2 Depression GIF by SHOWTIME

Do you not plan on ever helping your country or will you always stay in the west? I hope your in Canada or smt is rather work in third world Somalia and lead my people or work for their benefit then work for caadans who want nothing but to kick you out of THEIR country. I see the west as nothing but temporary residence and my final resting place will be Somalia.

200.gif
200.gif

vs

I’ll be their with you inshallah these gaaljacayl malis can stay if they want

Attachments

• IMG_6776.jpeg
    IMG_6776.jpeg
    326.4 KB · Views: 59

Nin123

Hunted
VIP

200.gif
200.gif

vs

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Personally I suggest you join the military of your home country. Western military are far more advanced and its training will condition you into a tuff as nails mf. Once you have the skills and knowledge gained from a high quality military, perhaps think of joining the SNA as a captain. You're knowledge will be extremely valuable and you'll have a top quality position.

Mohmed

"For sale: Baby shoes, never worn."
Personally I suggest you join the military of your home country. Western military are far more advanced and its training will condition you into a tuff as nails mf. Once you have the skills and knowledge gained from a high quality military, perhaps think of joining the SNA as a captain. You're knowledge will be extremely valuable and you'll have a top quality position.
I second this. I learned from the west and apply it to my ethnic country

Personally I suggest you join the military of your home country. Western military are far more advanced and its training will condition you into a tuff as nails mf. Once you have the skills and knowledge gained from a high quality military, perhaps think of joining the SNA as a captain. Your knowledge will be extremely valuable and you'll have a top quality position.
Yes I agree, but not when it comes to military I ain’t dying for no kufr country. That’s the difference between us and them they need to install that tuffness into them, while we’re built with that tuffness (alhamdulilah for islam and the Somali gene)

We need to reinstate military conscription for all Somali men of fighting age from all regions to rebuild our military quickly due to the rapidly changing world and the reclamation of territories by large nations.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Yes I agree, but not when it comes to military I ain’t dying for no kufr country. That’s the difference between us and them they need to install that tuffness into them, while we’re built with that tuffness (alhamdulilah for islam and the Somali gene)
I agree though I'm simply suggesting getting vital knowledge and skills from a military more organized and advanced. Then again I do suppose you could join the Turkish military school in Somalia and get a similar outcome.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
We need to reinstate military conscription for all Somali men of fighting age from all regions to rebuild our military quickly due to the rapidly changing world and the reclamation of territories by large nations.
I always thought it'd be good to have military conscription for young men for 3 years where they'll be trained and then relocated. The young men can be sent off to areas not of their own clan to work as community service and security. Building bonds beyond the enclaves of clan lines and fostering a sense of national identity. I know a lot of people will have issues with that though.

I agree though I'm simply suggesting getting vital knowledge and skills from a military more organized and advanced. Then again I do suppose you could join the Turkish military school in Somalia and get a similar outcome.
I get what your trying to say, I just don’t think that’s a viable option cuz i think it’s hard to leave once you join and I’m pretty sure Somali military sends some of their soldiers to the west to get that training - I was reading a article about that

Kisame

Plotting world domination
VIP

200.gif
200.gif

vs

I'd rather join a western military tbh. Soldiers would have an higher IQ and I would have access to western military tech.

Kisame

VIP

This is a good route but most niggas wouldn't want to do this cause your working with gaalo.

The US military for example has cyber jobs that can train soldiers in cyber warfare. The niggas on here would rather you just take a few IT courses at the crib and than apply for NISA instead of getting actual cyber security experience in the west.

Kisame

VIP
I get what your trying to say, I just don’t think that’s a viable option cuz i think it’s hard to leave once you join and I’m pretty sure Somali military sends some of their soldiers to the west to get that training - I was reading a article about that

In the states average contract length is 4-6 years depending on the job.

You won't have to worry about dying if you choose a job in cyber security or admin work.

Kisame

VIP
I always thought it'd be good to have military conscription for young men for 3 years where they'll be trained and then relocated. The young men can be sent off to areas not of their own clan to work as community service and security. Building bonds beyond the enclaves of clan lines and fostering a sense of national identity. I know a lot of people will have issues with that though.

Military conscription would be dope in Somalia. It would make our people patriotic and also get them in shape.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Military conscription would be dope in Somalia. It would make our people patriotic and also get them in shape.
That's what in thinking. Especially at a formative age. If young men join right after school and are then given opportunities to continue after they leave then we'll have more united Somalis. The one thing stopping Somalis from being patriotic is the lack of opportunities and social mobility in society, give young men that opportunity and you'll have legion of patriots.

We really need a visionary leader for all this though.

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
I respect it bro. If it's your desire to contribute to the advancement of our homeland then I say do it. However remember to stay safe and always be the best example of a Somali solider.

Dharbash

🧊
MARQUESS OF SSC
I smell a coward lol, the Somalis in the west act like they'll be their for ever, bro when it starts to kick off which it will be soon your gonna wish you knw how to protect yourself
Proud coward, who cares about Somalias military

You could become a doctor move back home and help save lives or you could start a business and help employ locals and increase the local gdp, but instead you want to be cannon fodder because you couldn't make anything of your self in the west.

:damn: