Somali Nationality debate on who can pass the Somali identity

Radical Feminists who happen to all have Somali Husbands & children are getting pressured by Halimos with Madow/ajnabi cubs to allow their ajnabi children obtain somali nationality after being abandoned by the father of their children.

They also seem to be very insecure about Somali men marrying Moroccan women since they even brought that to the parliament :damn:

Somali MPs did not entertain this nonsense of allowing the children of former terrorists/AMISOM to ever be entitled to call themselves Somali.

So far, the 1962 citizenship law will remain in place with the amendement of allowing dual citizenship. This is really important especially at a time when Somalia wants to extract oil.

D43969C4-4406-4372-B924-DBD6442C72F7.jpeg

Bear in mind these radical feminists tried to do a constitutional change to state that Somali women can pass citizenship to their ajnabi children. You need 217 MPs 2/3rds out of 329 both chambers combined. They only got 77 :dead:

Last edited:
Good, anyone who brings up such nonsense should be expelled from parliament

Now we need to make it so that anyone with a foreign wife as well loses citizenship too.

Good, anyone who brings up such nonsense should be expelled from parliament

Now we need to make it so that anyone with a foreign wife as well loses citizenship too.

if your wife is not somali you won’t be able to hold political offices. I support this ngl

Otherwise Somalia will become like Guinea where a French snowbunny spy controls all the intelligence & feeds it to France

6A62288F-9CD8-47E9-BFF2-AF9E7E122689.jpeg

7A1A7AFB-0431-4215-B258-AC5D4FC906EE.jpeg

This is one of the things majority of Somali men unite on. Why don't they take their children to the homeland of their fathers and get citizenship there?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The child of a free Muslim Somali woman especially one born in wedlock shouldnt be discriminated against regardless of the fathers ethnic background.

This is why I oppose any form of a constitution being finalized. These “mps” arent in any way capable of creating a countrys judicial foundation.

The child of a free Muslim Somali woman especially one born in wedlock shouldnt be discriminated against regardless of the fathers ethnic background.
They will not be discriminated, they just won’t be entitled to citizenship but they will be eligible to have a residence permit. This is the norm in many Muslim countries.

This is why I oppose any form of a constitution being finalized. These “mps” arent in any way capable of creating a countrys judicial foundation.
You can’t pull the Islam card because all Muslim countries have patrilenial citizenship, if it’s a Halal child maxaa uu didaay duulka abahood?

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
They will not be discriminated, they just won’t be entitled to citizenship but they will be eligible to have a residence permit. This is the norm in many Muslim countries.
Thats one of the highest forms of discrimination a country can commit to. The implications are your effectively banned from office and have no innate right to settle within the country among other cons.

If citizenship is something I own and pass down to my children why would that right not be afforded to half the country :farmajoyaab:
You can’t pull the Islam card because all Muslim countries have patrilenial citizenship, if it’s a Halal child maxaa uu didaay duulka abahood?
All muslim countries are not uniform, in reality you look up to a few gulf arab langaabs as an islamic countrys canon and want to feel exclusive like them one day.

Thats one of the highest forms of discrimination a country can commit to. The implications are your effectively banned from office and have no innate right to settle within the country among other cons.

If citizenship is something I own and pass down to my children why would that right not be afforded to half the country :farmajoyaab:

All muslim countries are not uniform, in reality you look up to a few gulf arab langaabs as an islamic countrys canon and want to feel exclusive like them one day.
Lebanon & Syria are not gulf countries, Libya, Algeria etc also have these laws.

Even Burundi which is a Bantu nation has this law.

These women are waisting their time. It will never happen. Child should be raised on the dhul his father is from. The child would get bullied in Somalia the same way my half Italian friend got bullied in Xamar because his father was Italian. There was another child in the same neighbourhood with a foreign mother but was getting love from everyone because his dad was Somali. I know it’s not fair but that’s how it goes down in Somalia unfortunately.

We’re not gonna let ajnabi cubs be part of somali poltics nor somali men with foreign wives no fucking way