Somali Nationality debate on who can pass the Somali identity

Anyone, who could tell me what this verse entails is Somali, and those, who could not, are not. Simple. Let us separate the whey from the curd, and weed out whom the bloody imposters are. Chop chop!​
  • Barashada xageediyo cilmiga kii aan ku xisaabno
  • Shahaadooyinna u xaadiree dhowr xilliba qaatay
  • Xafiis kaligii uu maamushey xiisa ka hayaane
  • Xikmadaha asaageen watee xoogga lagu yeesho
  • Rag Allow maxaa naga xayira waa xujiyo yaabe!

the internet exposed how a lot of men are extremely insecure. OP sound like those cadaan racist trolls who created AI generated images about them supposedly getting cucked by a Tyron. Gotta be a fetish at this point.
Like who cares.
There is a lot of young unmarried xalimos in the west. If they meet some nice ajnabi(no losers) guy I tell them to go for it wallaih. And the kids deserve a full citizenship in the future.

the internet exposed how a lot of men are extremely insecure. OP sound like those cadaan racist trolls who created AI generated images about them supposedly getting cucked by a Tyron. Gotta be a fetish at this point.
Like who cares.
There is a lot of young unmarried xalimos in the west. If they meet some nice ajnabi(no losers) guy I tell them to go for it wallaih. And the kids deserve a full citizenship in the future.
No, there is no insecurity. The Somali identity must be protected.

Those Halimos with ajnabi children, will take the nationality of their father ( if he’s American, they are American) & they will only get a residence permit in Somalia which they have to renew. Citizenship is out of the question for Non-Somalis.

Those Faaraxs with Ajnabi wives won’t hold political positions in the country.

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

AUG 25, 2023
VIP
No, there is no insecurity. The Somali identity must be protected.

Those Halimos with ajnabi children, will take the nationality of their father ( if he’s American, they are American) & they will only get a residence permit in Somalia which they have to renew. Citizenship is out of the question for Non-Somalis.

Those Faaraxs with Ajnabi wives won’t hold political positions in the country.
We are a tribal society. The kid with somali father at the end of the day has a qabil and oday dhaqameed people can seek if he messes up. But what can we do with someone who has Albanian, Masri etc father?

If a Somali woman has property in the country and marries a non-Somali do her kids have access to their rightful property (after she dies)?

If a Somali woman has property in the country and marries a non-Somali do her kids have access to their rightful property (after she dies)?
You mean dhaxal? From what I’ve been told, if she bought the property under her name then yes they will, but if the property belonged to her father & she died. Her kids will not get a share of it.