Somali restaurants are increasingly getting rid of the muus

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
It wasn't that hard to figure out. She was showing waqooyi characteristics everywhere kkkkkk.

She's definitely Reer Sheikh Isaaq

I meant Slave of Johnson

:lolbron:

You're gonna have to hold this monumental L my nigga, I hate it had to be you

He needs to be excommunicated from the tol with the quickness

My parents were both born in Mogadishu. They both have reer Xamar accents but are from a K5 clan. I am not a northerner.

@Bahal maybe I wrote muus to throw you off?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
My parents were both born in Mogadishu. They both have reer Xamar accents but are from a K5 clan. I am not a northerner.

@Bahal maybe I wrote muus to throw you off?

Nah you were probably hacked tbh

:drakekidding:

Such an unfortunate slip, I can see how you could make that mistake but the cats out the bag now.

You do have something against HA that you don't with any other clan. What did we do to you?

I insult HA to mock the Somali people's ways. I am not a part of your clan system.

I represent myself, the West, Canada and the Lgbtqqip2saa community. I am also an ally of those who Somalis disrespect (0.5, AAs, the disabled and mentally ill, non Muslims especially Jews).

I insult HA to mock the Somali people's ways. I am not a part of your clan system.

I represent myself, the West, Canada and the Lgbtqqip2saa community. I am also an ally of those who Somalis disrespect (0.5, AAs, the disabled and mentally ill, non Muslims especially Jews).
But why do you single out HA? I don't see you attacking other tribes directly.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending