Somali Scandal in Birmingham

This somali 'business' man who runs a shop where he sells plane tickets to Somalia, does ayuuto/hagbad and helps people send money abroad STOLE ABOUT 1 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!! from his customers and ran away with the money.

This somali 'business' man who runs a shop where he sells plane tickets to Somalia, does ayuuto/hagbad and helps people send money abroad STOLE ABOUT 1 MILLION POUNDS!!!!!! from his customers and ran away with the money.

I know this place. Iv been here before too. No way. Dahabshill should find this nigga and take the money back. How was the money not tracked? not even the police.

20,000 robbed from the poor hoyo. Thats depressing.

langaab. How on earth did he leave with all that money? The police or plane supervisors would have caught up by now. Thats depressing
I think he left yesterday or the day before because there was a crowd around the shop yesterday aswell. Most people found out today though and they called the police today

We should all help out. this is sickening May Allah give him grievance in this world and the next and give patience to the victims and replace them with something better. He must be extradited back to the UK. Somaliland police officer must cooperate with the UK forces

We should all help out. this is sickening May Allah give him grievance in this world and the next and give patience to the victims and replace them with something better. He must be extradited back to the UK. Somaliland police officer must cooperate with the UK forces
i dobut he went back home. Probably elsewhere in africa. This would be very big news in SL. It would be retarded to return to the place where Dahabshill is grounded. He would probably be lynched

Had to delete my response, dont wanna be recognized through this site. I feel bad for the victims, but that money is lost. No way they’re getting it back💀💀

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
If this story is true we truly are our worst enemy

Sad Season 2 GIF by Friends

Trending