Somali Twitter News: Somalis are Oromo?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
No Garre and Gurreh is not the same. Gurreh is oromo living ethiopia and Garre is Somali Southern somalia and NFD.

They are trying to claim garre though. Wallah I garres feel discriminated so I think they'll defect. Somalis are losing people to oromos. :(

They are trying to claim garre though. Wallah I garres feel discriminated so I think they'll defect. Somalis are losing people to oromos. :(
Gurreh and Garre are seperate groups. They have similar names and that is it. People confuse Gurreh for Garre and think they claim Oromo. Gurreh that lives in Ethiopia are oromo and claim it. While Garre that lives in NFD and Southern Somalia are Pure blooded Somalis.

Hafez

VIP
Gurreh and Garre are seperate groups. They have similar names and that is it. People confuse Gurreh for Garre and think they claim Oromo. Gurreh that lives in Ethiopia are oromo and claim it. While Garre that lives in NFD and Southern Somalia are Pure blooded Somalis.

According to DNA studies North are pure too bro
:francis:

Wallahi even our homie XamarCadCad could become Oromo. They accept all applications. :dead: The Oromo are dangerous since they are always looking for recruits. And the Gadabursi were actually forced to farm to fend off this Oromo land grab (initiated by the Xabeshi), since we were historically nomadic (except for merchants in Zelia). It was the only way to push back these Xabeshi minions.

Reports say they are trying to infiltrate somali identity and clan structure. Oromos are migrating drones to somaliland from ethiopia and they are desperatley trying to blend adopting somali names and language even marrying Somaliland Chicks

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP

I promise you boranas are claiming them. We're losing them. Do some research, youtube gharreh I think that's how they spell it they're is a guy on YouTube who posts loads of vids. The ones in south somalia are ok, but the ones in NFD are being claimed by boranas

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@RoobleAlWaliid come look at this Waaaleee Soomaalida waa dhoqon walahi.

I am infinitely more related to Hawiye, Darood and Issaq than I am an Oromo. What is wrong with these people. When it comes to outsiders Somali rivalries should be set aside. We're under 20 million and these dudes have nearly 50 million. We're a snack to these guys. We're only around because they aren't a united group. If they ever became a united front and the Xabeshi armed them well. Then I suggest you make dua. Oromos have numbers the Bantu could only dream of. And unlike the Bantu who look racially distinct. The Oromo blend in a lot better. It would be even more insidious.

I promise you boranas are claiming them. We're losing them. Do some research on them.

i have researched it and people are confusing two seperate groups. one is actually borana oromo and speak Borana-Arsi-Guji
While the other group known as ghaari or garre are somali and they speak Af-Garre a variation of Af-May

So people are confusing two seperate groups.

I am infinitely more related to Hawiye, Darood and Issaq than I am an Oromo. What is wrong with these people. When it comes to outsiders Somali rivalries should be set aside. We're under 20 million and these dudes have nearly 50 million. We're a snack to these guys. We're only around because they aren't a united group. If they ever became a united front and the Xabeshi armed them well. Then I suggest you make dua. Oromos have numbers the Bantu could only dream of.

There is no genetic,cutlural,linguistical or historical basis for

I mean what is wrong with these fuckers ,why are they giving our identity away to people. That is the key to our land and resources.
Are they mental wtf. Do they wish death apon the somali race?

There is no genetic,cutlural,linguistical or historical basis for

I mean what is wrong with these fuckers ,why are they giving our identity away to people. That is the key to our land and resources.
Are they mental wtf. Do they wish death apon the somali race?

These Somali SJW's are too dim-witted to understand the long-term implications of what they propose. They're too dumb to know that their proposals will spell an end to the existence of the Somali people.

Status
Not open for further replies.