Somali Twitter News: Somalis are Oromo?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oromos who just learned Somali sound funny as hell. Saw a lot of those in Puntland. :ulachen001:

Yup loads of them are homeless in the streets of bosaso beggin and shinning shoes. Some even trying to occupy jobs from already struggling natives. Somalis in bosaso want them gone.

They have their own Oromo neighborhood that was started 5 years ago? What is wrong with the stupid punland govt?

Walahi make me puntland president now and i will single handedly launch a massive expulsion. Fuckers trying to exploit us in our weakest hour.

Yup loads of them are homeless in the streets of bosaso beggin and shinning shoes. Some even trying to occupy jobs from already struggling natives.

Walahi make me puntland president now and i will single handedly launch a massive expulsion. Fuckers trying to exploit us in our weakest hour.
ah man, i wish somaliland would do this but my government loves the ethiopian government and doesnt want to upset their leaders, theres tons of spies in SL.

Hafez

VIP
Yup loads of them are homeless in the streets of bosaso beggin and shinning shoes. Some even trying to occupy jobs from already struggling natives. Somalis in bosaso want them gone.

They have their own Oromo neighborhood that was started 5 years ago? What is wrong with the stupid punland govt?

Bro when you think your going through hard times think about what happened to us by our own muslim brothers. (I know it's not all of them though but we are still shattered), imagine having to rent out a house that belongs to you?

ah man, i wish somaliland would do this but my government loves the ethiopian government and doesnt want to upset their leaders, theres tons of spies in SL.

Key sign that these Oppurtunistic Elites i SL dont care about their own peoples interests . The South has deported every FUFU kenyan and oromo and they have put a ban on foreign workers.

Hafez

VIP
LOL but I'm still confused as to why we was attacked. There was a power struggle between hawiye and abgaal but wtf did we do?
:kobeok:

Ah well that past is the past.

Im proud Oromo, Viva Oromia!

giphy.gif

S

Shamis

The farm is owned by an Ethiopian - Puntland is stupid for giving them rights to buy land.

The farm is owned by an Ethiopian - Puntland is stupid for giving them rights to buy land.

:francis: our land and resource exist foreigners apparently. Since the war somalis have been on suicide watch.

Somali govt gave Egypt rights to buy our farm land so it shouldnt come as a suprise.

S

Shamis

That farmland was scrubland before Somali farmers made it arable! This is devastating news. What is the fate of the farmers? I HATE the 'Somali government'.

Oromos who just learned Somali sound funny as hell. Saw a lot of those in Puntland. :ulachen001:

I met this Oromo dude who was MJ sheegato in Boosaaso. People told me that he had just assumed the identity of his friend in order to get a job. He had a pretty good job too.

Bro when you think your going through hard times think about what happened to us by our own muslim brothers. (I know it's not all of them though but we are still shattered), imagine having to rent out a house that belongs to you?

Did that happen to your cad-cad people? I always say that you guys suffered the most in the war.

Status
Not open for further replies.