Somali Wayen

There has been recently some of our Somalis in Kenya and Somalia have been putting in efferts to Re-Somali the Randille people. This individual were once Somali but due to religion factors have been taken of the Somali reer system. What amazes me is that they still speak af Somali you can clearly understand when they are talking to you. It has been nearly more than 600 years since we last interacted with this reer, but they still kept the language. I think we Somalis are excluding our people too harshly we need to change if we want Somali Wayne.

Last edited:
Rendille aren’t Somali at all!!
They were once Somali but we can claim them once again. They literally speak af Somali. They are ones who have the Somali nomadic lifestyle that look Somali in features and these are the ones who have recently accept Islam. There not a lot of people I think is 100k of them but if your a Somali Wayne person you'll accept them in Somali nimo

wonyluvr

Entitled uppity East African
VIP
They were once Somali but we can claim them once again. They literally speak af Somali. They are ones who have the Somali nomadic lifestyle that look Somali in features and these are the ones who have recently accept Islam. There not a lot of people I think is 100k of them but if your a Somali Wayne person you'll accept them in Somali nimo
There culture is very different lol.Also they don’t Speak Somali their language is closely related to Somali.

They were not rejected by other somalis because of their refusal to adopt islam btw lol, that’s a silly myth that somalis came up with.. they migrated further west before Islam and lived amongst and mixed w other ethnic groups such as samburus and turkanas I believe. Despite them being pagans, we had a really close relationship with them historically.

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
In the case of Rendille, their language falls under macro Somali, they also have common haplogroups with us, E1b1b (E-V32), T (T-M70) not the dir one but from Sudan, A3b1 (A-M13), B2a (B-M150), and J1 (J-M267).

The Tutsis have some Cushitic ancestry but probably not Somalis, they also have some southern Cushitic ancestry, even in Kenya, the Kukiyus share 30% Cushitic ancestry, Maasai (50%) as well as many of the Lake Turkana Nilotic communities that absorbed the southern cushites.
1726413639886.png

Attachments

• 1726413602935.png
    1726413602935.png
    12.9 KB · Views: 13