Somali woman fears racist backlash from Lebanese society for marrying a leb man

Omg lais ur back wtff I was wondering where u been

If she’s saying his family is nice then she’s just insecure about being black in my opinion :snoop: it’s true these arabs be racist asf but if she’s worried ab it then don’t marry out simple cuz it’s a reality whether she like it or not. The real question is she gonna let it bother her which clearly she is despite the fact nothing has happened yet :dead:

I got a feeling she just insecure and seeking validation cuz why tf she post this in the Lebanese subreddit?? Seems like she just want some random Lebanese strangers to console her (or reinforce her insecurities) if she really want help she should talk to her man

Omg lais ur back wtff I was wondering where u been

If she’s saying his family is nice then she’s just insecure about being black in my opinion :snoop: it’s true these arabs be racist asf but if she’s worried ab it then don’t marry out simple cuz it’s a reality whether u like it or not, the question is are you gonna let it bother you
I took time off to focus on my summer courses I’m back and better :denzelnigga:
Lebense Arabs are some of the worst racists in the Middle East they’re straight up admitting it in the replies lol

I took time off to focus on my summer courses I’m back and better :denzelnigga:
Lebense Arabs are some of the worst racists in the Middle East they’re straight up admitting it in the replies lol
The audacity they’ve been broke asf for like forever and now they are a battleground between the Israelis and Iranians, them niggas better stfu and fix their country.

Somalia got a lot of problems but one thing about us is we’re not being used as human pawns for other countries to fight each other with, there is quite literally nothing lower than to have your country turned into an arena and to die as chess pieces for foreign countries

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
The audacity they’ve been broke asf for like forever and now they are a battleground between the Israelis and Iranians, them niggas better stfu and fix their country. Somalia got a lot of problems but one thing about us is we’re not being used as human pawns for other countries to fight each other with, nothing lower than that

Weirdo You Are Weird GIF by TV Land

The audacity they’ve been broke asf for like forever and now they are a battleground between the Israelis and Iranians, them niggas better stfu and fix their country. Somalia got a lot of problems but one thing about us is we’re not being used as human pawns for other countries to fight each other with, there is quite literally nothing lower than to die as chess pieces for foreign countries
Clock it!! Not to mention how deeply racially/ ethnically insecure many of them. They beg the French sooo much. I’d personally would not recommend marrying a leb as a Somali even if they’re progressive

Clock it!! Not to mention how deeply racially/ ethnically insecure many of them. They beg the French sooo much. I’d personally would not recommend marrying a leb as a Somali even if they’re progressive

💯 by the way Wtf she weird she definitely looking for a Lebanese validation why tf she asking people a married man to dm her this is so weird :mindblown: :jcoleno: Girl fix ur insecurities first before even thinking ab marrying out she probably gonna shed a few tears when the baby comes out half a shade darker than a glass of milk:mjlol:

She’s so concerned ab racism against her NOW so how tf is she gonna protect her kids?!? She’s gonna internalize all that bs watch and her kids will turn out damaged asf. Her kids gonna tell her they got bullied and she’ll be crying harder than them about it trust me

C015F3F3-C645-441B-BC7A-6C8D6A79AE20.jpeg

💯 by the way Wtf she weird she definitely looking for a Lebanese validation why tf she asking people a married man to dm her this is so weird :mindblown: :jcoleno: Girl fix ur insecurities first before even thinking ab marrying out she probably gonna shed a few tears when the baby comes out half a shade darker than a glass of milk:mjlol:

She’s so concerned ab racism against her NOW so how tf is she gonna protect her kids?!? She’s gonna internalize all that bs watch and her kids will turn out damaged asf. Her kids gonna tell her they got bullied and she’ll be crying harder than them about it trust me

View attachment 338391
Dfkmmm I didn’t see that reply 💀 sis needs to listen to her friends and family. Her post highlights the rampant crab jecel issue within our community & it’s consequences on genz Somalis overall self-esteem :mybusiness: lemme not start chilee

Dfkmmm I didn’t see that reply 💀 sis needs to listen to her friends and family. Her post highlights the rampant crab jecel issue within our community & it’s consequences on genz Somalis overall self-esteem :mybusiness: lemme not start chilee
7E02ECC1-AD7C-4832-9053-C9A57DF2A1B0.jpeg

U will never hear Somalis say about ANY other ethnicity “They are sooo ___, masha allah” :snoop: :snoop:

The Somali Arab worship has gotten so bad this shit is embarassing as f*ck, i am officially renouncing my somalinimo, I’m an alien now

View attachment 338393

U will never hear Somalis say about ANY other ethnicity “They are sooo ___, masha allah” :snoop: :snoop:

The Somali Arab worship has gotten so bad this shit is embarassing as f*ck, i am officially renouncing my somalinimo, I’m an alien now
Ceeebta that sub is mostly Christian’s btw 💀😭 Islam doesn’t equal Arab why do desi and some black Muslims beg Arabs so much?? You don’t see this with Turks & central Asian Muslims

The Lebanese have a lot of audacity the will always be the forever refugees they are more of them outside of Lebanon then there also a lot of them in west Africa but give it up to Africans to have a welcome mat out for racist Arabs when they will never do the same for Africans

The Lebanese have a lot of audacity the will always be the forever refugees they are more of them outside of Lebanon then there also a lot of them in west Africa but give it up to Africans to have a welcome mat out for racist Arabs when they will never do the same for Africans
I heard wealthy lebs in west Africa specifically, Nigeria look down on mixing with the natives & they’re heavily inbred as a consequence. West Africans & South Africans are spineless lmao how are foreigners hoarding your wealth and mistreating you in your ancestral land?? Weak fucks.

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Why do you have a mass killer incel as your dp?
I found out about his story few days back and his story, the memes and his supporters were so funny and stupid so I put a pic of him pointing as my pfp :trumpsmirk:

Ceeebta that sub is mostly Christian’s btw 💀😭 Islam doesn’t equal Arab why do desi and some black Muslims beg Arabs so much?? You don’t see this with Turks & central Asian Muslims
That’s what I’m saying see one thing I like ab turkish people is they got self respect even tho they’re looked down on a lot or even despised by other ethnic groups. I know this guy who constantly talking shit ab turkish people even tho there is barely any Turkish people in Canada like tf make it make sense. U will never see them Arab worshipping even though they’re “Muslim” the secularism prob helps tho but still.

Imma be honest I’m biased towards the Turkish people i got an affinity towards them :cosbyhmm: All the ones I met have been super chill and overly nice to me I love it

Last edited: