Somali woman fears racist backlash from Lebanese society for marrying a leb man

People over exaggerate Arab racism.

The guy is a Lebanese from the West.

She can easily marry him and avoid going to Lebanon and just stay her ass in America.

I don’t think it’s a big deal.

I’d be more worried about the watering down of my Somali genes ect.

Wish her the best, if he’s the best man for her, she should go for it. We live in a globalized world any way.
People over exaggerate racism 😂😂 I’m guessing you never spoke to Somalis who’ve lived in those countries

Last edited:
People over exaggerate racism 😂😂 I’m guessing you never spoke to Somalis who’ve lived in those countries
I’ve lived in at least 3 Arab countries and travelled to well over 7 Arab nations.

Im a whole lot more well travelled than many many on here and have lived outside the West and yes I believe many on here are susceptible to crazy generalizations. I know Islaamo who’ve been married to Khaleeji men even longer than your own parents have been married.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I’ve lived in at least 3 Arab countries and travelled to well over 7 Arab nations.

Im a whole lot more well travelled than many many on here and have lived outside the West and yes I believe many on here are susceptible to crazy generalizations. I know Islaamo who’ve been married to Khaleeji men even longer than your own parents have been married.

Yes racism is an issue everywhere but some societies are worse then others you must admit

I don’t generalize any race or nationality we can agree to disagree everyone has their own experiences

Yes racism is an issue everywhere but some societies are worse then others you must admit

I don’t generalize any race or nationality we can agree to disagree everyone has their own experiences
Wa delusional people sxb racism wa hierachy. Same way Somalis call madows ”adoon” and somali women had a tiktok trend of saying they dislike prayin next to ugandese women bc they stink the audacity.

that same way arabs kick down upon Somali. If an arab comes to Somalia he will be treated good saw it with my own eyes where a elay and syrian boy was begging a rich guy with a good car and he shushed away the Elay boy n gave lacag to the syrian.

Even in yemen kids with somali mum are muwaledden meanwhile the ones with cadaan mums are pure. Idk who they tryna fool.

somalis are not racist only to other black groups and even then many disagree with it. somalis are the most welcoming group to ajnabis apart from the madows. somalis prolly like ajnabis more than their own people cut the crap you’ve just seen cunsuriinimo on tiktok inrl this is not a thing.

I am surprised that she fell in love in just two months. :farmajoyaab: She sounds naive and unstable.
Good luck sister, hopefully it works out for you.

A lot of muslim women, I’ve noticed, are like that. Very sheltered, naive and fall in love too easily. I think it’s due to all that gender segregation they’re raised with.

never understood the way a lot of Muslims want to get married after two months of talking lol

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
I know a lot of Lebanese people and it’s true they have a racism issue. The difference between Lebanese and other Arabs, is that Lebanese are the first to admit they have an issue.

Obviously, the racists don’t admit it but the normal Lebanese people you meet will not disagree if you say Lebanon has a racism problem.

Ngl, I have always appreciated that honesty from them.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
View attachment 338390https://www.reddit.com/r/lebanon/s/THk5RGypvI
Western Xalimos 😂
Martin Lawrence Lol GIF by Martin

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Dfkmmm I didn’t see that reply 💀 sis needs to listen to her friends and family. Her post highlights the rampant crab jecel issue within our community & it’s consequences on genz Somalis overall self-esteem :mybusiness: lemme not start chilee
Only western Xalimo have low self esteem
Not farax.
Smirk Smile GIF by euphoria

View attachment 338393

U will never hear Somalis say about ANY other ethnicity “They are sooo ___, masha allah” :snoop: :snoop:

The Somali Arab worship has gotten so bad this shit is embarassing as f*ck, i am officially renouncing my somalinimo, I’m an alien now
Ive been told you guys to sometimes fake the funk, It’s not your fault theres loud people on the internet crowbarring all of us under their idea of somalinimo. Hit then with the «who’s we?»

You can still showcase your pride without having to include yourselves among them. Thinkpiece on thinkpiece can’t can’t they ever shut up smh

Trending

Latest posts