Somali woman humiliated by residency seeking husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hubble

VIP
First, ignorant Afghan bastard should be forced to give his DNA, he purposely wants this lady to be prosecuted.

Prosecuted for what? She was in a legal marriage. It's his other Somali wife (can't believe I'm writing this aabihiis wasse isn't even an insult to them but he is). She'll shoulder the burden. I hope his residency is revoked.

McD30

Bored to death
That's very sad, it almost brought me to tears. I just hope Somalis girls will be careful when they marry foreigners especially other Muslims. It is better to marry a white European gaal than other Muslims in my opinion because Sharia will give them plenty of room to abuse them.

That's very sad, it almost brought me to tears. I just hope Somalis girls will be careful when they marry foreigners especially other Muslims. It is better to marry a white European gaal than other Muslims in my opinion because Sharia will give them plenty of room to abuse them.

No one understands the concept of sharia, its fair and just, this afghan said its not his baby so a islamic court will take a sample of the DNA and if it is his daughter then we'll ask him why he made a accusation. After that if he wants a divorce he needs to pay the women the full maheer (money), if its already paid then they can divorce start away, and if the women wants a divorce she needs to pay back the maheer. This is Islamic law. Look at these Australians their law is man made and needs updating every century.

Hubble

VIP
I may have made a mistake. She mentions Afghanistan because of women's rights abuses in general but the husband might actually be A SOMALI.
clear.png

Hubble

VIP
Heart breaking to watch. Whatever he was, he married her for residency and he milked her apartment, car and pay cheque while married to another woman only in Sharia who's probably not got full citizenship and who probably knew the whole thing. Sham marriage is illegal, she should go with that angle now that she's come to her senses.

dhagax

no comments
Heart breaking to watch. Whatever he was, he married her for residency and he milked her apartment, car and pay cheque while married to another woman only in Sharia who's probably not got full citizenship and who probably knew the whole thing. Sham marriage is illegal, she should go with that angle now that she's come to her senses.
Its sad walahi. horta,who is he ? where is her family/relatives ? me think she is one of those xalimos that distances themselves from the somali community.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Somali men might not be perfect but they'll never stoop this low! I honestly have no sympathy for people like her who marry Ajanabis just because they're muslims when in fact they're the lowest of the low! I approve this humiliation

Status
Not open for further replies.