Somali woman humiliated by residency seeking husband

Status
Not open for further replies.
what if this man turns out to be somali? You all are so quick to think he's ajnabi like somali men don't humiliate somali women. Theres plenty of good somali men but theres also a lot of low lives whether you like to believe it or not.

dhagax

no comments
what if this man turns out to be somali? You all are so quick to think he's ajnabi like somali men don't humiliate somali women. Theres plenty of good somali men but theres also a lot of low lives whether you like to believe it or not.

we may have flaws, but we would not stoop to this low level. I doubt he is somali walaal.

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
What is with the assumptions. You all some crazy people wallahi when did she mention afghan? Stop accusing other people, Somalis are worse than other ethnicities.

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
>He's actually Somali because only Somali men have multiple wives :banderas:

> Believing in Bastard ism in 2016 :wtfguccimane:

> f*ck that nigga, think about your children, and move on :yousmart:

we may have flaws, but we would not stoop to this low level. I doubt he is somali walaal.

Sorry to burst your bubble but somali men can be just as vicious. It happened to our own neighbor she was his second wife then when she got pregnant he denied his own child telling the entire community I've never laid eyes on this woman. Out of fear his first wife would find out.

dhagax

no comments
Sorry to burst your bubble but somali men can be just as vicious. It happened to our own neighbor she was his second wife then when she got pregnant he denied his own child telling the entire community I've never laid eyes on this woman. Out of fear his first wife would find out.
so their marriage was not official it was like qudbasir ? hence lying to the entire community.that figures:hmm:
luuq luuq hadaa soo martid waa lugu gaadaa.

Hubble

VIP
Its sad walahi. horta,who is he ? where is her family/relatives ? me think she is one of those xalimos that distances themselves from the somali community.

She was in social media before when the Egyptians harvested the Somali family's organs. A man in Egypt had a massive cabeed style go at her. Maybe that's why she's divorced now, her husband might be Arabised fake religious just out to score points and he's definitely older than her. Maybe she came here alone and her family is in Somalia and she's scared of what they'll think or say. Blood is thicker than water she should chill if that's the case.

Hatredfree

I got boomer connections
VIP
Lol He's Muslim bla bla and they cry afterwards, I can say she brought to herself for marrying outside the community. :kobeok:

Hubble

VIP
I found her Facebook account and I hate to break it to you but the father of the children is Somali. A Somali odey did this to her because she wore make up or a long but tight dress. He wanted the Salafi cabeeda he popped 10 kids out of but this girl was religious from the heart and not for a man so he dumped her.

Mercury

VIP
This whole polygamy thing ppl abusing it so wrong nowadays how he gets á second wife and telling her their kids are bastards is beyond me id doubt hes somali arab or afghan since her name is Hani John

Somali men are sick and disgusting sometimes. People saying they're better than other men don't know how some women are treated by these "fellow" Somalis. I witnessed more than a few instances of abuse and humiliation myself. One of my uncles used to abuse his Palestinian wife sooo badly and mistreat her and once he even put her in jail while pregnant!!

Ajnabi aren't any better or worse than Somali men. There is a stereotype that Ajnabis abuse more than Somalis but that is completely false. I still believe Somalis are for Somalis but don't assume Somali men are angels

Mercury

VIP
I found her Facebook account and I hate to break it to you but the father of the children is Somali. A Somali odey did this to her because she wore make up or a long but tight dress. He wanted the Salafi cabeeda he popped 10 kids out of but this girl was religious from the heart and not for a man so he dumped her.

Damn Í was here hoping he wasnt

Hubble

VIP
This whole polygamy thing ppl abusing it so wrong nowadays how he gets á second wife and telling her their kids are bastards is beyond me id doubt hes somali arab or afghan since her name is Hani John

People have funny Facebook names, he's Somali because I snooped her Facebook and saw her son who Masha Allah is a beautiful Somali toddler. There are also photos of a Somali man and an FB account which might be the father.

https://m.facebook.com/royal.caafi?fref=nf

Status
Not open for further replies.