Somali woman humiliated by residency seeking husband

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Don't these women have brothers and cousins to look after them? Wa yaab:kanyehmm:

She's Mj from Bosaaso.

That nigga who left her prolly singing BK's tune "Cidla kagaman tagin, kugumana ciyaarine, calafkaa sidaa yidhi, ina kala cidleeyay"

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
She's Mj from Bosaaso.

That nigga who left her prolly singing BK's tune "Cidla kagaman tagin, kugumana ciyaarine, calafkaa sidaa yidhi, ina kala cidleeyay"

Didn't you say she was married to a foreigner. But all of the sudden you know her Qabil and where's she's from.

:camby:

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Didn't you say she was married to a foreigner. But all of the sudden you know her Qabil and where's she's from.

:camby:

That was before I assessed the situation!
I looked her up on fb and it says She's from Bosaaso. She was live on fb earlier and she shared the face of her Somali husband

Mj's need :coolphone: their representative in Melbourne and get to the bottom of this

M

Moravia

This situation is unfortunate but s always have to push an agenda. marriages regardless of whether they're interracial or not come with their own problems and it's silly to paint a broad brush to one type.

I'm sick of nagahan calacalka badan and thier ugly faces when they cry. intaay ajnabi lugaha UU kala fuuran ba hadow social media nag ceebeenyan. qoofki soo joog laga waayo soo jiife ba laga heela.:mindblown:

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I watched ..

It has also been debated at this secret fb Somali group forum

My conclusion:

This girl has acquired taste to come on social media. She went beast mode on that false organ harvesting

After I watched her on one video ten another video about the organs I was convinced that she is mentally sick.

If you listen to this video you'll also understand that the child has been given to the father. So in a matter like this I'll take Western child services and court over a Somali mother screaming injustice in social media bc of my experience with Somali mother's neglect.

Lastly,the father is Somali and we can't just believe one side and we need to hear from him before insulting him.

Status
Not open for further replies.