F61F77F3-7FC4-4C76-A377-3336E1523A87.jpeg

A7DDF12B-F0E2-43B5-8BE0-637E37F71530.jpeg

56349609-1A00-4115-84A4-6870DE9AEAAD.jpeg

C1800EA8-1AB1-4C4E-AF40-82D1A9BA8DC3.jpeg

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
Btw thank you for linking my thread!
WAIT WHAT THATS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for making the thread it was really nice.Haitians are very amazing people and beautiful as well.The culture as well :banderas: .I wish I could try Haitian food but I live in the UK so I can’t find it anywhere :mjcry:

WAIT WHAT THATS YOU!!!!!!!!!!!Thank you for making the thread it was really nice.Haitians are very amazing people and beautiful as well.The culture as well :banderas: .I wish I could try Haitian food but I live in the UK so I can’t find it anywhere :mjcry:
YESSSS AND YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!!! And that’s so unfortunate! Hopefully a shop opens up one day so you can try it! Haitian food is wonderful! I want to try Somali food someday I’ve heard good things about it!

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
YESSSS AND YOU’RE SO WELCOME!!!!! And that’s so unfortunate! Hopefully a shop opens up one day so you can try it! Haitian food is wonderful! I want to try Somali food someday I’ve heard good things about it!
You are too sweet :mjcry: .Why was you benched on Lipstick Alley :jcoleno: 😭😭😭

You are too sweet :mjcry: .Why was you benched on Lipstick Alley :jcoleno: 😭😭😭
well long story short, I wanted to challenge the fonts on there who claimed that Caribbeans, Africans, and black Americans don’t look alike. So I made a bunch a threads, a game where I placed three photos, one would be from a west African country, one a Caribbean country and the other black American. i would ask who is who. And as expected some struggled to tell who is who many have different answers proving my point. Basically I wanted it to be a bonding moment, because diaspora wars are so common on that site. I got benched because of spamming. To many threads at once lmao

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
well long story short, I wanted to challenge the fonts on there who claimed that Caribbeans, Africans, and black Americans don’t look alike. So I made a bunch a threads, a game where I placed three photos, one would be from a west African country, one a Caribbean country and the other black American. i would ask who is who. And as expected some struggled to tell who is who many have different answers proving my point. Basically I wanted it to be a bonding moment, because diaspora wars are so common on that site. I got benched because of spamming. To many threads at once lmao
:jcoleno: :jcoleno: some users on this forum need to be benched.Diaspora wars are so crazy to me :silanyolaugh: .LSA got all the tea though :banderas: but I stay off it most of the time.

I hope you enjoy your stay here there’s other non-Somalis on here like @Nilotic he’s the most active one.

Also on the topic of Haiti congrats on those canals it’s truly an amazing achievement.It’s so inspiring as well I hope that soon this can be done in Somalia as well :salute:

:jcoleno: :jcoleno: some users on this forum need to be benched.Diaspora wars are so crazy to me :silanyolaugh: .LSA got all the tea though :banderas: but I stay off it most of the time.

I hope you enjoy your stay here there’s other non-Somalis on here like @Nilotic he’s the most active one.

Also on the topic of Haiti congrats on those canals it’s truly an amazing achievement.It’s so inspiring as well I hope that soon this can be done in Somalia as well :salute:
I agree and that’s why I joined, the gossip and tea on LSA is a gem. However it can be so toxic so I don’t blame you for not being there often!

And thank you so much! You’re so sweet!

Trending