Somali women look better than somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
I see this repeated on here time and time again as though it's fact. As a an outsider (I'm a white man ) I'd like to give my non biased opinion on the matter.

IMHO Theres actually no difference in attractiveness between the two genders of the somali ethnic group;however, because somali women are represented by models in the media, they're beauty is , dare I say it....... Overblown? Whereas somali guys.................. :hemad:

Moving on, the reason why a lot of very young somali girls are feeling angsty about their marriage options is the same reason that white,black, Asian etc are feeling down about it as well; they have come to realise they'll never marry a guy as attractive as they want, the celebrity types. In fact most women will go on to marry guys more unattractive than them, regardless of their beauty.

I recently went to one to an old high school friends wedding (a WASP like me ;)) and the groom was one of the dorkiest characters I've ever seen, whereas she was drop dead gorgeous.

I have no answers or solutions but this is the phenomena I've observed. Fifty years ago you could say that women appreciated a mans work ethic more than looks but considering the fact that women are slowly dominating the workforce I don't think that's the case atm.

If you don't think I'm right go look at your parents, I highly doubt any of you have a father who is as handsome as your mother is beautiful. :reallymaury:

I see this repeated on here time and time again as though it's fact. As a an outsider (I'm a white man ) I'd like to give my non biased opinion on the matter.

IMHO Theres actually no difference in attractiveness between the two genders of the somali ethnic group;however, because somali women are represented by models in the media, they're beauty is , dare I say it....... Overblown? Whereas somali guys.................. :hemad:

Moving on, the reason why a lot of very young somali girls are feeling angsty about their marriage options is the same reason that white,black, Asian etc are feeling down about it as well; they have come to realise they'll never marry a guy as attractive as they want, the celebrity types. In fact most women will go on to marry guys more unattractive than them, regardless of their beauty.

I recently went to one to an old high school friends wedding (a WASP like me ;)) and the groom was one of the dorkiest characters I've ever seen, whereas she was drop dead gorgeous.

I have no answers or solutions but this is the phenomena I've observed. Fifty years ago you could say that women appreciated a mans work ethic more than looks but considering the fact that women are slowly dominating the workforce I don't think that's the case atm.

If you don't think I'm right go look at your parents, I highly doubt any of you have a father who is as handsome as your mother is beautiful. :reallymaury:
Well all u need is just 2 apples to get urself a xaliimo, consider urself lucky:qri8gs7:

Barkhad Abdi ruined it for all of us, now you have Sheltered Xalimos who never seen/interacted with somali guys thinking we all look like him :mjlol:
Btw you accidentally just queued another Gender War :snoop:

Well all u need is just 2 apples to get urself a xaliimo, consider urself lucky:qri8gs7:
cause he doesn't look like this :mugshotman: and this :dabcasar: and this :ileycry:.... you get my point.

anywho, the reason Somali men aren't attractive is the reason Somali women are. both genders are feminine which works for us but unfortunately for you guys, we aren't lesbians. the soft features that you guys brag about, doent really work for guys.:siilaanyolaugh:

cause he doesn't look like this :mugshotman: and this :dabcasar: and this :ileycry:.... you get my point.

anywho, the reason Somali men aren't attractive is the reason Somali women are. both genders are feminine which works for us but unfortunately for you guys, we aren't lesbians. the soft features that you guys brag about, doent really work for guys.:siilaanyolaugh:
Trigger words for sahersi : Apples, Oranges, Cheap :mjlol:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300

What the hell are you on about. I don't know where this "Somali guys are feminine" meme originated but it needs to die, fast.

The OP's post was very reasonable and I think he's hit the nail right on the head. It's confirmation bias. Somali men barely get any exposure, whereas you see loads of female Somali models representing the women. The exposure we do get is in the form of people like Barkhad Abdi, who, while he's probably a very nice guy, is not considered conventionally attractive by many to say the least.

The "soft features" that you say Somali men brag about are also present in other non-Africans, including white men. But no, they don't look feminine because you think they have stronger jawlines or something :what1:
These gender based arguments need to end. We are not school children, we don't need to play these games.

OmarLittle

Not your typical Farah
So, you admitted that you're cadaan? :ehh:

Congrats on coming out :qri8gs7:

On this issue, it's pretty subjective. If one side finds the other side unattractive by even generalizing the whole group, then it's their choice and they can go f*ck whatever other creatures they want.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

What the hell are you on about. I don't know where this "Somali guys are feminine" meme originated but it needs to die, fast.

The OP's post was very reasonable and I think he's hit the nail right on the head. It's confirmation bias. Somali men barely get any exposure, whereas you see loads of female Somali models representing the women. The exposure we do get is in the form of people like Barkhad Abdi, who, while he's probably a very nice guy, is not considered conventionally attractive by many to say the least.

The "soft features" that you say Somali men brag about are also present in other non-Africans, including white men. But no, they don't look feminine because you think they have stronger jawlines or something :what1:
These gender based arguments need to end. We are not school children, we don't need to play these games.
:fittytousand::dabcasar: :siilaanyosmile::yacadiim::farole::mugshotman:

am I missing something:ayaanswag:

If you actually think posting smileys is an effective response then you need to get your head checked out. Throw in an IQ test too, just to see if you're borderline retarded.
they are all your average Somali men. where are these potential models you speak of:ayaanswag:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
I think a lot of it is them projecting their insecurities on Somali men. I know the word projected is overused but I really believe this is the case. They've created an echo chamber where they've completely gassed themselves up into thinking they're these stellar untouched godesses. Somali girls are the biggest fans of Somali girls. Which is not a problem at all but they just can't seem to keep Somali men out of their mouth. A meteor could strike the earth and wipe out half of the known civilisations and some Somali girl will tweet out: "What's wrong with Somali boys??". As much as they don't want to believe it, they're the spitting image of Somali men. And when someone calls them on it they scapegoat Somali culture as sexist which is why they want out. They can blame unemployment, lack of education etc. all they want but in the end that's the truff b. Belee dat.

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
they are all your average Somali men. where are these potential models you speak of:ayaanswag:
If I was immature, I would post the countless images there are of unattractive Somali women and claim they're all your average Somali women.
But because I'm not 12, I'm not going to assume the lot are ugly. Use your brain.

Wait, I don't know if I just misunderstood but.. you said there's no difference in attractiveness between us, and then ended with women are generally more attractive?

If I was immature, I would post the countless images there are of unattractive Somali women and claim they're all your average Somali women.
But because I'm not 12, I'm not going to assume the lot are ugly. Use your brain.
you can post all the average somali women you want, but as you said confirmation bias of the fact that there are countless female models with no prove of the male counterparts, leads me to believe this.

if i ever come across a model-esqueSomalii man then i will be stupid to continue this narrative .

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending