Somali women look better than somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think a lot of it is them projecting their insecurities on Somali men. I know the word projected is overused but I really believe this is the case. They've created an echo chamber where they've completely gassed themselves up into thinking they're these stellar untouched godesses. Somali girls are the biggest fans of Somali girls. Which is not a problem at all but they just can't seem to keep Somali men out of their mouth. A meteor could strike the earth and wipe out half of the known civilisations and some Somali girl will tweet out: "What's wrong with Somali boys??". As much as they don't want to believe it, they're the spitting image of Somali men. And when someone calls them on it they scapegoat Somali culture as sexist which is why they want out. They can blame unemployment, lack of education etc. all they want but in the end that's the truff b. Belee dat.
all that started when drake said "east african queens" referring to Habesha girls but these xaliimos took that line and ran with it:drakekidding:

DuctTape

I have an IQ of 300
you can post all the average somali women you want, but as you said confirmation bias of the fact that there are countless female models with no prove of the male counterparts, leads me to believe this.

if i ever come across a model-esqueSomalii man then i will be stupid to continue this narrative .
You can't seriously mean this.
There are millions of us, you honestly have to be joking now. It's obvious you're trolling. No one can be this stupid.
FOH :camby:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
cause he doesn't look like this :mugshotman: and this :dabcasar: and this :ileycry:.... you get my point.

anywho, the reason Somali men aren't attractive is the reason Somali women are. both genders are feminine which works for us but unfortunately for you guys, we aren't lesbians. the soft features that you guys brag about, doent really work for guys.:siilaanyolaugh:
Look at this prime example right here. Either you don't live around Somalis or you caught up in the echo chamber.

Looking down on your brother with your elongated nose, flawless and melanated skin. What a queen. But can you rock a pony tail tho? Das the real question b. :mjpls:

You can't seriously mean this.
There are millions of us, you honestly have to be joking now. It's obvious you're trolling. No one can be this stupid.
FOH :camby:
horta why are you guys so sensitive.

wallahi you say two things and one of you niggas is crying, while almost every thread in this place is bashing us.

if you can't take what you are dishing out, then FOH
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Look at this prime example right here. Either you don't live around Somalis or you caught up in the echo chamber.

Looking down on your brother with your elongated nose, flawless and melanated skin. What a queen. But can you rock a pony tail tho? Das the real question b. :mjpls:
I'm rocking one right now :westbrookswag:

#blessedfromthesomalicurse:whew:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
Well all u need is just 2 apples to get urself a xaliimo

I'm not looking for a 'xalimo'. I only like guys.

Wait, I don't know if I just misunderstood but.. you said there's no difference in attractiveness between us, and then ended with women are generally more attractive?

Correct.

I don't think there's difference in attractiveness btwn somali women and men. My second point was that even if there's not a huge difference women still marry down in looks for whatever reason and that's not a solely somali issue.

you can post all the average somali women you want, but as you said confirmation bias of the fact that there are countless female models with no prove of the male counterparts, leads me to believe this.

if i ever come across a model-esqueSomalii man then i will be stupid to continue this narrative .

Sorry i would like to prove you wrong, but my pic might put you into a deep state of fitnah..

I'm not looking for a 'xalimo'. I only like guys.

Correct.

I don't think there's difference in attractiveness btwn somali women and men. My second point was that even if there's not a huge difference women still marry down in looks for whatever reason and that's not a solely somali issue.

If there's no/barely any difference in attractiveness between us, then there would be an almost equal number of Somali men marrying down in terms of looks.

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
If there's no/barely any difference in attractiveness between us, then there would be an almost equal number of Somali men marrying down in terms of looks.

You would think so but that doesn't really end up to be the case. I would say on avg most women don't marry their equal in terms of looks.

Codeine

Wait, I don't know if I just misunderstood but.. you said there's no difference in attractiveness between us, and then ended with women are generally more attractive?

Remove your DP, it's triggering me. Very unlike a gentle feminist.

Codeine

Ashy Abdis and Fugly faraaxs need to kiss the ground we walk on!
lol knowing Xalimos and their extreme lack of agility and athleticism, you probably wouldn't be able to get up if kissed the ground we walk on so we don't expect you to return the favor sweetheart. :dead::hahaidiot:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending