Somali women look better than somali men?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zeus

STYLIN
lol knowing Xalimos and their extreme lack of agility and athleticism, you probably wouldn't be able to get up if kissed the ground we walk on so we don't expect you to return the favor sweetheart. :dead::hahaidiot:

:ohhh: you just joined today and you fit right in. Welcome to SomaliSpot :mjlaugh:

I know what you mean. Both troll each other, but only one side takes it to heart. :lolbron:
seriously there's at least two threads a day calling Somali women all types of names, but god forbid we return the favour every once in a while.
there's no point in replying to them anymore, since they'll just complain about it :childplease:

Codeine

I got me some braids and I got me some hoes
:ohhh: you just joined today and you fit right in. Welcome to SomaliSpot :mjlaugh:

Cheers B, I was gonna make an introductory post but these Xalimos be wilin. I need to step back tho, if one of em sitting right I'm gonna be shamelessly in their DMs. Dont wanna look funny in the light, you feel

Cheers B, I was gonna make an introductory post but these Xalimos be wilin. I need to step back tho, if one of em sitting right I'm gonna be shamelessly in their DMs. Dont wanna look funny in the light, you feel
Dont make one that is the best way to start lol

Codeine

Are you saying Erdogan is a pedo? Get your mind out of the gutter. That picture is not what you think it is.

I didnt know that was Tayyip, all I saw was some neanderthal getting his vile scent on that precious little kween. Never thought he'd look like an animal

seriously there's at least two threads a day calling Somali women all types of names, but god forbid we return the favour every once in a while.
there's no point in replying to them anymore, since they'll just complain about it :childplease:

I wanted to join in with the trolling, but when I saw how deeply it affected some of them I thought better of it. :mjlol:

simulacrum

Neo-Darwinist
From my folk-scientific Darwinian perspective, I think the women got the positive features because Somali men selected women based on feminine features such as big dabo, oval shaped face with pronounced cheekbones( opposed to masculine chiseled face). This explains eloquently in my opinion why a lot of Somali men have oval shaped head and child-bearing hips that could rival Beyonce.:mjcry:

Codeine

I wanted to join in with the trolling, but when I saw how deeply it affected some of them I thought better of it. :mjlol:

Sahra and this feminist lady.. thats a cheap cop out. Like yall aint running that mouf on twitter.:mjpls: I just wanted to join the bantz, i thought op was looking for a serious discussion but then I realised, naaah.

For real tho, how yall gonna say Somali niggas is sensitive like you haven't been on twitter. Truth is Somali men hardly ever insult Somali women and never on their appearance. My brethren are true gentlemen, very much unlike my degenerate self.:obama:

The good thing about this is once all the anti faarax girls get married to the non Somali guys they want, their daughters will not be identifying as Somali which means the self hate ends with them.:mjlol:
Plus they won't be able claim that East African foreign line that they all put on their bios on twitter. :drakelaugh:

Real talk tho, if y'all think you are the best looking, don't forget it was Somali sperm that made y'all.:mjpls:

Without us, you will either have dhagax kids or end up with flat cadaan looking girls with nothing remotely somali about them which means, they won't be out here bragging because they missed out on the Somali features.:mjlaugh:

Sahra and this feminist lady.. thats a cheap cop out. Like yall aint running that mouf on twitter.:mjpls: I just wanted to join the bantz, i thought op was looking for a serious discussion but then I realised, naaah.

For real tho, how yall gonna say Somali niggas is sensitive like you haven't been on twitter. Truth is Somali men hardly ever insult Somali women and never on their appearance. My brethren are true gentlemen, very much unlike my degenerate self.:obama:
nigga that ain't my real twitter. everyone here knows i created for trolling cadaans and then sspot guys:draketf:

i keep explaining it but since you are new i'll say it again.

sine you are new, you might keep want to come back in a few days and we'll see who is in the wrong.

The good thing about this is once all the anti faarax girls get married to the non Somali guys they want, their daughters will not be identifying as Somali which means the self hate ends with them.:mjlol:
Plus they won't be able claim that East African foreign line that they all put on their bios on twitter. :drakelaugh:

Real talk tho, if y'all think you are the best looking, don't forget it was Somali sperm that made y'all.:mjpls:

Without us, you will either have dhagax kids or end up with flat cadaan looking girls with nothing remotely somali about them which means, they won't be out here bragging because they missed out on the Somali features.:mjlaugh:
it was the somali eggs mate.. fun fact: we are all females on the moment of conception. :hahaidiot:

Honestly us Somali guys are set, we all gonna end up with a hot xalimo better looking than us no matter how much these sspot females condemn and hate on us :lolbron:
So let us rejoice :ahh::rejoice:

Codeine

nigga that ain't my real twitter. everyone here knows i created for trolling cadaans and then sspot guys:draketf:

i keep explaining it but since you are new i'll say it again.

I'm not gonna lie this went over my head. 1) What ain't your real twitter and 2) What is your real twitter? :banderas: or are we moving too quick boo

But most importantly, there are fucking white people on here??

@sahersi:camby:Yah do eggs fertilize themselves?

The Somali features that you brag about can only be made by somali couple.
Go get those dhagax kids tho.:heh:

I'm not gonna lie this went over my head. 1) What ain't your real twitter and 2) What is your real twitter? :banderas: or are we moving too quick boo

But most importantly, there are fucking white people on here??
that twitter handle you probably just came across (while searching for me :wtfdis:) was created to troll cadaans and sspot guys.

the guy who created this thread is cadaan:what1:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending