Somali women stop cuddling Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
They are not children and we are not their mothers. If they wanna sit at coffee shops drinking chai, eating khat and discussing qabil and not bring anything valuable to the world then they should deal with the consequences. Start expecting more from these skinnies.

They are not children and we are not their mothers. If they wanna sit at coffee shops drinking chai, eating khat and discussing qabil and not bring anything valuable to the world then they should deal with the consequences. Start expecting more from these skinnies.

Stop generalising somali men haha :fittytousand:. :angryman:

They let's down our country, tribal, sell the country to midget and now the girls to Saudi.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
We want strong men by our side. We don't want weaklinks. We don't want a @waraabe we want a @BarackObama.

Ladies say no to @Hafez say yes to @FareedZakaria.

f*ck yeah. I don't want no taxi driver I want an engineer or a doctor. Somali women need to become selfish and think of their needs first. If Somali men can't fulfill our needs we will look elsewhere. Maybe then they'll start cleaning up their acts.

waraabe

Your superior
f*ck yeah. I don't want no taxi driver I want an engineer or a doctor. Somali women need to become selfish and think of their needs first. If Somali men can't fulfill our needs we will look elsewhere. Maybe then they'll start cleaning up their acts.

And what do you have to offer other then a stitched up ceeb. :draketf:

Lostbox

「Immortal Sage」| Qabil-fluid
VIP
I will admit the expectations are set really low. Somali parents are happy if there kid works in a retail shop then be part of a gang compared to one Asian guy I know makes it sound like his parents will disown him if he doesn't become a doctor.

Last edited:

Hafez

VIP
We want strong men by our side. We don't want weaklinks. We don't want a @waraabe we want a @BarackObama.

Ladies say no to @Hafez say yes to @FareedZakaria.
It's easy to say no to someone who wouldn't look at you twice. Many people do it, it's a form of defence mechanism.
:obamatell:
I've just turned 21 and I'm a leader of my community. :ftw9nwa: With a drive to get wealthy.
:obamatell:
Show yourself out.
:yousmart:

DeMoN

UltraViolentPacifist
just because most of us don't brag about what they study doesn't mean we are losers....most of your topics are based on acting upon your clouded emotions.

relax, I for once appreciate Somali women and have my utmost respect for them..after all my Hooyo is a Somali woman.

this mentality of us and them is childish and needs to stop.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I will admit the expectations are set really low. Some Somali parents are happy if there kid works in a retail shop then be part of a gang compared to one Asian kid I know make it sound like his parents will disown him if he doesn't become a doctor.

yes the standards are really low for the men but really high for the girls. Somali boy smokes or parties you'll hear things like " but he's a boy it's normal". Somali girl smokes or parties it's all of a sudden 'she's a "

Somali boy get bad grades it's fine because he's a boy
Somali girl get's bad grades all hell brakes loose.

It's up for Somali women to set higher expectations for these chat addicted skinnies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts