Somali women stop cuddling Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
:ohhh:common Somali upbringing:ohhh: I thought there were no difference in somali families when it came to hool qabad Will/Gabadh.
''Canjeero naag yeeysan weligeed kugu canaadsenin'' was the motto back then, and now i'm discovering my fellow faraxs were never made to daq dharka, nathifi guriga, soogad adeega, kari cunada etc. :leobite::mjcry::dead::deadmanny:

my male cousins do wash clothes, cook, clean and shop and they turned out well.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I stopped buying desserts completely and most prepared foods when I realised that I could make it better. I still can't make Somali rice and hilib perfectly, Somali food is hardest for me for some reason because I want the exact traditional flavour. Can you make the sambuso pastry?

Lol I only buy chocolate chip cookies I dont bother much with premade stuff Since I realised how much I could make. Yep I can do that pastry

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Maybe if you did chores you'd have found a wife by now instead of being angry at heblaayo who married Madow

>implying I'm not married to ismahan
>implying I'm not married to the money

I still got 2 spots on the roster, what you really sayin tho

obamadatazz

Hubble

VIP
Lol I only buy chocolate chip cookies I dont bother much with premade stuff Since I realised how much I could make. Yep I can do that pastry

Can you share how pleeeeeeaaaseee? :drakewow:I wish I knew how!

I love the chocolate chip cookies with the Brazil nuts and the Danish cookies tin.

Hubble

VIP
>implying I'm not married to ismahan
>implying I'm not married to the money

I still got 2 spots on the roster, what you really sayin tho

obamadatazz

I guess as much with the first one but I didn't know having a job stopped you from getting married.

image.jpeg
:draketf:

I am getting married to an amxaaro chick, stop bringing me up.

I don't want a mutilated ceeb :damn:

In fact the amxaaro has the highest rate in FGM in Ethiopia according to health org, you know They believe that FGM prevents the AIDS.

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Somali women just want a good husband and father. Nothing more.

He also has to be 6'6, 7 figure net worth, Phd, bad boy, Sheikh, player, not a player at the same time, fit af, 30k meher in pure gold, etc.

@Bahal i know Somali woman who married guy without even credit card and could not buy her TV 20 years ago, now brought house and never had to work at all. Other woman who brought her husband from Somali 20 years ago worked as cook in Somali restaurant. Now owns his restaurant she boasts about the painting the wall of her house costed 6000$. Also knew this dentist female who married real state and she was doctor at that time. Somali girls are simple want husband and wedding only.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts