Somali women stop cuddling Somali men

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
It's easy to say no to someone who wouldn't look at you twice. Many people do it, it's a form of defence mechanism.
:obamatell:
I've just turned 21 and I'm a leader of my community. :ftw9nwa: With a drive to get wealthy.
Show yourself out.
:yousmart:

You're leader of delivering halwa and baajiyo to multiple routes. Shut up nigga.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
It's easy to say no to someone who wouldn't look at you twice. Many people do it, it's a form of defence mechanism.
I've just turned 21 and I'm a leader of my community. :ftw9nwa: With a drive to get wealthy.
Show yourself out.
:yousmart:
You're a leader of your community lmao what kind of a fucked up community is that? A community that's fine with terrorism and justifies rape? Please stay where you are.

Siddhartha

future pirate king
VIP
yes the standards are really low for the men but really high for the girls. Somali boy smokes or parties you'll hear things like " but he's a boy it's normal". Somali girl smokes or parties it's all of a sudden 'she's a "

Somali boy get bad grades it's fine because he's a boy
Somali girl get's bad grades all hell brakes loose.

It's up for Somali women to set higher expectations for these chat addicted skinnies.

Håll käften

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
just because most of us don't brag about what they study doesn't mean we are losers....most of your topics are based on acting upon your clouded emotions.

relax, I for once appreciate Somali women and have my utmost respect for them..after all my Hooyo is a Somali woman.

this mentality of us and them is childish and needs to stop.

I don't act upon emotional but logic. Somali community don't expect much from the men it's a fact. That's why we have such a low rate of educated men in the diaspora. It's good 4 that u appreciate Somali women but other faraxs don't.

Hafez

VIP
You're a leader of your community lmao what kind of a fucked up community is that? A community that's fine with terrorism and justifies rape? Please stay where you are.
No, basically, I teach nahw, sarf, Tajweed, etc. I also help run organisations that are for da3wa and stuff (Paki brothers, Arab, Somali all get involved). Most of the brothers and sisters in the west are uneducated when it comes to their deen, especially about fiqh.

Yes, believe it or not, I'm consulted by elderly men LMFAO (ask them why).

I don't give a shit if you think I'm a terrorist waryaa.

You're leader of delivering halwa and baajiyo to multiple routes. Shut up nigga.
I'm starting to believe you struggle with reading comprehension. My tribe don't make bajiya, etc. we make harissa, food with khumz and stuff but you wouldn't know about it. We are laangaab (around 2000 worldwide) compared to Shanshiyo.

Now stop @in me biech.

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
No, basically, I teach nahw, sarf, Tajweed, etc. I also help run organisations that are for da3wa and stuff (Paki brothers, Arab, Somali all get involved). Most of the brothers and sisters in the west are uneducated when it comes to their deen, especially about fiqh.

Yes, believe it or not, I'm consulted by elderly men LMFAO (ask them why).

I don't give a shit if you think I'm a terrorist waryaa.

I'm starting to believe you struggle with reading comprehension. My tribe don't make bajiya, etc. we make harissa, food with khumz and stuff but you wouldn't know about it. We are laangaab (around 2000 worldwide) compared to Shanshiyo.

Now stop @in me biech.

There's more to study than religion. No one want's a mosque bum like you anyways.

Hafez

VIP
There's more to study than religion. No one want's a mosque bum like you anyways.
I don't study religion @ Uni, I study it on the side. I'm actually doing Accounting & Finance waryaa (at a top 50 uni worldwide), keep reaching though. Religion is my main priority but I want to gather enough wealth to feed a nation ma garatay. I have a property already and I'm 21.
:rejoice:

BebsiBolice

Suicidal men adore me.
I don't study religion @ Uni, I study it on the side. I'm actually doing Accounting & Finance waryaa (at a top 50 uni worldwide), keep reaching though. Religion is my main priority but I want to gather enough wealth to feed a nation ma garatay. I have a property already and I'm 21.
:rejoice:

Ok.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
I got two close childhood friends I grew up with one was like me had a strict mother who didnt give a shit about gender roles and treated all her kids the same

And the other one he had the common Somali upbringing girls doing all the chores all he did was play games lol anyways last thing I heard was that he got jailed for selling drugs Im not suprised tbh

I got two close childhood friends I grew up with one was like me had a strict mother who didnt give a shit about gender roles and treated all her kids the same

And the other one he had the common Somali upbringing girls doing all the chores all he did was play games lol anyways last thing I heard was that he got jailed for selling drugs Im not suprised tbh

Foh with your anecdotal shit

Hubble

VIP

Raised the same way as the latter but we all did equally as well.

Hubble

VIP
I think thats the best when everyone helps around. Besides we had one rule I'll always remember , If you aint helping you aint eating

Masha Allah I wish I wish I had more training to cook like you did. I'm going help out with the food this Ramadan insha Allah, we should start a Ramadan recipe's thread insha Allah.

Last edited:

Masaasbaa

Meticulously calculated...........

:ohhh:common Somali upbringing:ohhh: I thought there were no difference in somali families when it came to hool qabad Will/Gabadh.
''Canjeero naag yeeysan weligeed kugu canaadsenin'' was the motto back then, and now i'm discovering my fellow faraxs were never made to daq dharka, nathifi guriga, soogad adeega, kari cunada etc. :leobite::mjcry::dead::deadmanny:

Hubble

VIP
:ohhh:common Somali upbringing:ohhh: I thought there were no difference in somali families when it came to hool qabad Will/Gabadh.
''Canjeero naag yeeysan weligeed kugu canaadsenin'' was the motto back then, and now i'm discovering my fellow faraxs were never made to daq dharka, nathifi guriga, soogad adeega, kari cunada etc. :leobite::mjcry::dead::deadmanny:

Mercury was on to something. The Devil makes work for idle hands, while you seem like you turned out great.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Masha Allah I wish I wish I had more training to cook like you did, I learned on line. I'm going help out with the food this Ramadan insha Allah, we should start a Ramadan recipe's thread insha Allah.
Trust me youll learn pretty fast after awhile cooking becomes a habit.

I look forward to Ramadan though its like The only month I ever eat Sambuso

Hubble

VIP
Trust me youll learn pretty fast after awhile cooking becomes a habit.

I look forward to Ramadan though its like The only month I ever eat Sambuso

I stopped buying desserts completely and most prepared foods when I realised that I could make it better. I still can't make Somali rice and hilib perfectly, Somali food is hardest for me for some reason because I want the exact traditional flavour. Can you make the sambuso pastry?

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Never did a chore in my goddamn life, but I ain't selling rocks.

Where did it all go wrong???

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts