Somali women vs Asian women

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

SOMACOON

Is this what your lives amount to? You're not even studying a science and you're obsessed with this weird DNA shit when mixed raced people from every tribe and race are having children together and its no longer a problem for the world. You must have low self esteem. DNA kitga dhig, wax macquul ah qaad.

Like mentioned many times on this post by numerous different people. Mixing with a different race is not an issue.
God has created each and every single one of us from one man and one women. We are all somewhat mixed, and i understand the chances of one being pure with just one race is absent from questioning. This topic was to address self hate. Not marriages between different ethnic groups.
You should be with someone because they care about you, and because you share a common connection. There's nothing wrong with love, i've dated different women from different backgrounds. Not because i don't like Somali women, but because in that moment that person and I shared something special. Something that extends beyond language and religion.
But dating someone because you feel inferior or because you don't want a person of your background is an issue that should be addressed. Some individuals receive medical assistance in terms of purifying of their hearts.
You should be with someone because of emotion.
Being with someone because you hate your background is the only reason why this topic was created.
You've commented previously and have not contributed to this discussion in any way that beneficial for neither you and I.
Address the issue of self hate, not marriage.
Iga daba keen, no sheeko ciyaal. Don't skim my post. Read it.

S

Shamis

Lol build a country they can be proud of and they'll change their minds, whoever these women are. Besides we're in the diaspora and our main contact is the internet so some girls only take the bad things posted on line (a lot of hate speech against each other and our women, and our men) and they think f*ck them.

S

SOMACOON

Lol build a country they can be proud of and they'll change their minds, whoever these women are. Besides we're in the diaspora and our main contact is the internet so some girls only take the bad things posted on line (a lot of hate speech against each other and our women, and our men) and they think f*ck them.
A country to be proud of?
China is a superpower, a nation not to be reckoned with.
Coming from a stable society, or a nation of prosperity will not erase self hate. The U.S. owes China trillions of dollars, if for any reason China asks for payment Wall Street will collapse.
This would mean downfall for the American government.
Yet it is women of this background, hailing from China who are on top of the ladder in terms of self hate and self-flagellation. This has nothing to do with pacification. A nation and its horrors does not determine self hate.
It depends on upon the type of nature he or she was raised in.
You can be from a rich and powerful country and can still suffer from self hate. Asians have the idea that, "white is right" and will even step out their way to mate with a white uneducated man over an Asian whos qualified and fit for marriage.
"I'm with this women because i love her"
(Emotional connection)
"I don't like Somali women, this is why i married out"
(Self-hate)
Do you see the difference in that?
I wouldn't hesitate wiving a women of a different race if her and I shared something beyond thaumaturgy. Love is a beautiful thing. Self hate is not.

S

Shamis

Chinese women are not self haters, they're killing each over over rich Chinese men.

S

SOMACOON

Chinese women are not self haters, they're killing each over over rich Chinese men.
Why do you feel the need to argue every statement that is addressed here? Theres no reason for you to get emotional.
You even went to a certain degree in which you said Asian women are not self-hating. These women are tossing their cunts to the same race of people who nuked them, and invaded them over conspiracy. If that's not self hate, i wonder what is.
What's urging you to argue everything i stated, or anything that is mentioned on this post for that matter?
She will kill herself over a rich Asian man, but will take a broke uneducated cracka over an Asian graduate here in the U.S. Again, are you going to address the discussion regrading self hate, or are you going to continue hoarding whatever that is you're hoarding? Asians have beat any other race when the subject at hand is self hate. China produces the highest number of skin lightning chemicals. The amount of Asian + White marriages have hit above 50% in recent years.
Markale, adigoo raali ah try to contribute to this discussion while addressing whatever that is mentioned. Rather than giving people a reason to self hate. I'm not going to assume anything, because i don't know you personally. But it seems you're a little edgy when speaking about this topic.
Yaa lagaa dareemin.

S

SOMACOON

Lol waryaa orod af Soomaali soo baro lol
Iga bdn lol, there's no reason to get defensive. I have no issues if your man is cadaan, there's 7 billion people on Earth, the majority being women. So i could care less who marries who. I'm more concerned about self hate and the wish to be segregated from your own community.
Self-hate: "The emotion in which one discriminates on ones own self"
Being with someone because you hate your background is self hate.
Being with someone because of an emotional connection is a beautiful thing.
I've stated this over and over. See cml qofyahy? Put your, "thinking caps" on and see what a nigga tryna say

Hi, I'm an Asian American man who stumbled onto this forum. What you say about Asian women is unfortunately very true. But you look at white society and the media controlled by white people, they have always gone out of their way to make Asian men look bad, and to show white men with Asian women. Think about the movies you see, tv shows, etc etc, it always shows white men with Asian women. And the Asian men? They make us seem unattractive, always picking the ugliest Asian men (think about that Ken Jeong guy) to be in movies, when there are plenty of much better looking Asian men. You can read this for a bit of history on how we've been portrayed in incredibly racist ways in America: http://www.cnn.com/2012/02/20/opinion/yu-jeremy-lin/

Even though I am an Asian American man, I can honestly say I have been treated worse in America than in any other country I've ever been to. I have traveled throughout Europe, Asia, the Middle East and North Africa, Australia, and NOWHERE have I felt as much racism towards me as in America. (If anything, in the Muslim world people have tended to be very nice and polite to me). Many Asian men are becoming so angry at the way they are treated in American society that they are actively lashing out or cheering for the downfall of America. I am not that extreme yet, but I am very neutral / don't care much about this country, even though it is where I have spent most of my life. This country is sick and tries to force self-hate on us. It is America more than any other country that promotes Asian self hate. More and more Asian American men are becoming aware of this, and are turning towards actively hating America as a result. As other people have mentioned, we are among the most educated and successful people in America. It will certainly be interesting to see what happens when the most educated and successful people in a country turn against it.

And I am very happy to see Somalians resisting the white man's efforts to make them hate themselves.

Status
Not open for further replies.