Somali YOUTH harassing McDonald’s staff in the back and recording it for views. Wow

Mr. Nur

Aspiring Somali CEO 🇸🇴
Me and my ignorant friend used to do some stupid like that at that age too but we never recorded like wtf lool

I dont think this behavior really reflect on the parents, they just tend to give the boys too much
freedom and rarely keep up with ppl their boys surround themselves around
this kid is getting the phone at the age of 9-10 now bro I received my first phone at age 18 lol I think it does to the more freedom they have access to needs to be limited

No biggy

at least they are not white cunts who get mad because they are inceeeeels and shoot up public places .

they didn't steal didn't hurt nobody just being annoying .

SHAME ON YOU LOSERS GEEZERS wishing death on them .

they need to get fines and make their parents pay for it since they are kids no jobs that will make them stop, hurting dads and moms wallet .

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Ertireans may be disciplined in Canada ( most likely because only the more wealthy ones were able to come to north america) but this is not true everywhere. We have one of the largest european eritrean diaspora in switzerland here, more than 40'000 and they are the one of the most despised and least integrated in the country, some years ago only 10% of them worked and most of them were on welfare. The swiss media spends half of the year talking about "integration issues of eritreans". It has become so bad that the government specifically changed the immigration laws ( specifically on eritrean national service) just so they could deport most of them :pachah1:
Shouldn't throw stones from glass houses. The vilification of Eritreans in Switzerland is genuinely a psyop carried out by the Eritrean govt. All articles on the matter are plagiarised from TesfaNews. The reason behind this is that Swiss Eritreans are disproportionally anti-Isaias.

High welfare claimant rate (that isn't replicated elsewhere in Europe) but low crime rate. Eritreans don't even register on the Swiss govts crime stats

Shouldn't throw stones from glass houses. The vilification of Eritreans in Switzerland is genuinely a psyop carried out by the Eritrean govt. All articles on the matter are plagiarised from TesfaNews. The reason behind this is that Swiss Eritreans are disproportionally anti-Isaias.

High welfare claimant rate (that isn't replicated elsewhere in Europe) but low crime rate. Eritreans don't even register on the Swiss govts crime stats
Ah interesting, didn't think they would be majority anti Isaia as I know many personally who go back with their family to eritrea in vacations. Is it possible to go back to Eritrea even if you're family is against the givernment?

Also I've nothing against eritreans bro, my overall point was just that there are many important factors why certain immigrant communities integrate better than others in a country and you can't reduce this just to "culture" as western right does.

seldiboy

Resident Eritrean | Ye's strongest soldier
Ah interesting, didn't think they would be majority anti Isaia as I know many personally who go back with their family to eritrea in vacations. Is it possible to go back to Eritrea even if you're family is against the givernment?

Also I've nothing against eritreans bro, my overall point was just that there are many important factors why certain immigrant communities integrate better than others in a country and you can't reduce this just to "culture" as western right does.
No problem hawey. No offense taken

Going back to Eritrea depends on how vocal you are. It’s not just anti-Isaias stuff that could get you locked up. If you are notable and vocally racist towards other ethnic groups in Eritrea or cause other strife, they could “vanish” you when you land. On the whole, it is unlikely. Normally happens to people who run opposition parties or fund rebels

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
No problem hawey. No offense taken

Going back to Eritrea depends on how vocal you are. It’s not just anti-Isaias stuff that could get you locked up. If you are notable and vocally racist towards other ethnic groups in Eritrea or cause other strife, they could “vanish” you when you land. On the whole, it is unlikely. Normally happens to people who run opposition parties or fund rebels
Damn wish we had anti racism laws. People here call for xooging each other’s land like it’s the Stone Age

Shimbiris

بىَر غىَل إيؤ عآنؤ لؤ
VIP
These kids are hilarious.

Michael Jordan Lol GIF by ESPN

If one of them were mine I'd honestly just be that aabo who laughs and laughs instead of punishing them while the miss scolds me for basically encouraging their behavior.

Habeshas, my opinion of them aside as a culture, I respect how they move here in Minnesota, little to no crime committed by them, tight family structure, generally run good buisnesses and are relatively diverse about it, keep a low profile and are generally not all that much degenerate for being mostly gaalo on top of seeing a lot of them do really well at school here, a lot of them attend the u of m here with me
Habesha live in Seattle. Have you seen the insane crimes committed by habesha there? Check king county or Washington state prison. Then come back Neftenya

I know they are somali, but they are exhibiting AA behavior. Therefore they are AA. We don't claim them :nahgirl:
Stop attributing bad behaviour to ethnicity. These are indivduals who of their own volition decided to be anti-social. They were not behaving like Black Americans. I have sadly noticed that everything bad to an African is, Black American.

Use your brain and be critical of info lest you consume prejudice and become hateful.

Stop attributing bad behaviour to ethnicity. These are indivduals who of their own volition decided to be anti-social. They were not behaving like Black Americans. I have sadly noticed that everything bad to an African is, Black American.

Use your brain and be critical of info lest you consume prejudice and become hateful.
sadly is not individual in the uk if a somali does a crime everyone will judge a somali instead of the criminal, the black label won't be seen anywhere people will just say oh that somalian.

sadly is not individual in the uk if a somali does a crime everyone will judge a somali instead of the criminal, the black label won't be seen anywhere people will just say oh that somalian.
Yes you are very correct. Many Africans and Caribbeans are exclusionary to Somalis. But keep your head up.

Trending

Latest posts