Status
Not open for further replies.

KULTA

f*ck you im from Mudug
IMG_1620.PNG
IMG_1619.PNG
IMG_1618.PNG
IMG_1617.PNG

Those comments were made by imposters who are actually Arab bootyclappers pushing the Arab bootyclapping agenda (even though Barwanis are mixed with other groups but still look kind of Arab). They want rational people to read those racist comments, get disgusted by them, distance themselves from Somalis who don't think Barwanis are part of Somalia (I don't think this way) and then they hope that those people will suddenly sympathize for Gazans and Syrians.

Those girls can only speak English. They can't speak their Somali dialect or the Somali language so why did they make a video translating English lines to Barwani Somali?

Those comments were made by imposters who are actually Arab bootyclappers pushing the Arab bootyclapping agenda (even though Barwanis are mixed with other groups but still look kind of Arab). They want rational people to read those racist comments, get disgusted by them, distance themselves from Somalis who don't think Barwanis are part of Somalia (I don't think this way) and then they hope that those people will suddenly sympathize for Gazans and Syrians.

I don't even follow your logic. What the hell are you talking about? Not everybody is an arab-wannabe.:ayaanswag:

Bohol

VIP
It is fair. Since Bantus get a lot of hassle trying to claim Somalis, the cad cads need to feel the pressure as well (no colourism).

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending