Somalia Affair

Guys, not to sound stupid, but I did not know about the torture that peacekeepers inflicted onto Somalis during our time of struggle in the 90s. From Americans, Canadians, Belgians even fucking Pakistanis? I get why you lot are anti-non-Somali. I've never felt so betrayed. Imagine committing unspeakable acts of violence on Miskeen people. On kids. Raping them, mutilating them. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm seriously heartbroken. Somalia Affair Wikipedia

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
Sad Inside Out GIF

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Guys, not to sound stupid, but I did not know about the torture that peacekeepers inflicted onto Somalis during our time of struggle in the 90s. From Americans, Canadians, Belgians even fucking Pakistanis? I get why you lot are anti-non-Somali. I've never felt so betrayed. Imagine committing unspeakable acts of violence on Miskeen people. On kids. Raping them, mutilating them. I can't stop thinking about it. I'm seriously heartbroken. Somalia Affair Wikipedia
I’ve seen the pictures online 💔💔

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Lol what the hell you talking about.
Those peacekeepers have done nothing compared to somali on somali 🤦‍♂️

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
One poor kid is nothing compared to several hundred massacres lasting 20+ years.
Trust me OP, we have other things to cry about and we did those things.
No massacre has lasted 20 plus years though there’s clan wars yes but it has to do with survival.Those peacekeepers beat a child they was supposed to protect they took photos of it with no remorse.Peacekeepers have done nothing good in Somalia no matter where they come from.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
9/10 people who say these things have an agenda, they hope to push a narrative, feminists and other incel like people do this as well, when your shaky in what stupidity you've fell in, you'll only act as if you have a shaky balance.

Real Muslims who don't pander to these types don't feel the need to bring up random negative topics without a clear reason.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
No massacre has lasted 20 plus years though there’s clan wars yes but it has to do with survival.Those peacekeepers beat a child they was supposed to protect they took photos of it with no remorse.Peacekeepers have done nothing good in Somalia no matter where they come from.
Peacekeepers are something else, but they've done many million times more good things than what people like aideed did knowingly allowing thousands of children to starve to death etc

Somalis are a thousand times more to blame than any ajanbi, OP is trying to push the victim mentality that decimated the madows.

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
9/10 people who say these things have an agenda, they hope to push a narrative, feminists and other incel like people do this as well, when your shaky in what stupidity you've fell in, you'll only act as if you have a shaky balance.

Real Muslims who don't pander to these types don't feel the need to bring up random negative topics without a clear reason.
Is op non-Somali

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
Peacekeepers are something else, but they've done many million times more good things than what people like aideed did knowingly allowing thousands of children to starve to death etc

Somalis are a thousand times more to blame than any ajanbi, OP is trying to push the victim mentality that decimated the madows.
Peacekeepers did absolutely nothing good in Somalia just look at AMISOM they rape Somali women all the time in exchange for simple recourses.Aideed didn’t work alone he got what was coming for him in the end all warlords were responsible for the famine in 1992 and some are still alive.Mind you the US backed an invasion which lead to the rape of children.Bombings in residential areas.Looting.In 2008 a massacre happened in a masjid the throats of innocent people were slit so many people died that day.Nobody has a victim mentality it’s just saying what happened.

Sa_Male

runta ayaan kugu qarxin
Peacekeepers did absolutely nothing good in Somalia just look at AMISOM they rape Somali women all the time in exchange.Aideed didn’t work alone he got what was coming for him in the end all warlords were responsible for the famine in 1992 and some are still alive.Mind you the US backed an invasion which lead to the rape of children.Bombings in residential areas.Looting.In 2008 a massacre happened in a masjid the throats of innocent people were slit so many people died that day.Nobody has a victim mentality it’s just saying what happened.
My point is ajanbis don't remotely compare to what we've done to each other and bringing up whatever they've done(unless it's holding us back now in real time) is pointless. Discussing how to deal with somali on somali revenge is the best way to go. I get that some of these niggas have done atrocious acts, but they were only able to because, again, somalis, were weak as a collective, people will do what they can get away with and screaming "that's wrong" hasn't saved the poor gazans yet and it's never saved anybody.

We as an ethnicity need to come from a place of strength and understand the fact that whatever has happened to us, truly, we did to ourselves by making ourselves weak.

I wasn't singling out aideed don't worry 👀
There were other clowns doing what he did too.

Trending