Somalia and ethiopia living standards

Makes sense. Don’t quote me on that but I think it is one of the closest Samaroon towns to Jaarso other than Makaniis. Some Samaroon from there marry into Jaarso.
Maybe πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ i dont really know much about where the diffrent clans live but that makes sense now that i think abt it

Yep, this is also why clan identity is important and should never be removed. You can larp as much as you want but You can never fake clans back home, they’ll suss you out quick.

This is why I highly distrust 'Somalis' who keep advocating for the eradication of qabiil. Qabyaalad we must handle? But qabiil, get the hell out of here. It's the one thing keeping us safe from the sheegatos.

Somalia needs mass DNA testing, so that we can suss out these flip flopping sheegatos, who live on the borders, or who interfere with our politics. Every clan that has adopted Oromos, get ready to tell the truth and vouch for your adoptees, because this is an existential threat to Somalia's territorial integrity. Look at what Geri Koombe and other border clan go through, being attacked by those Jaarso, who are backed by Oromia. And then these Jaarso go to Somali soil, and 'blend in'.

waitttt. some of my family is jaarso and their fully somali.... how are they not ?

Don't Ciise people get attacked by Oromos also. I really wish border Somalis stopped interacting with these flip flopping Oromo loyalists. We need to identify who is or is not Somali among Jaarso, waa inaa howl laga qabto dadkaan. The only reason they are getting away with it, is because Somalis are not united.

I don't care if this sounds 'harsh', but Somalis need to stop marrying flip flopping clans with Oromo allegations, this is precisely how they infiltrate our community. Just imagine some women that are married to Somali politicians who are spying for Oromia, or setting up traps. Not to mention shisheeye in the army etc.

It’s very difficult to prevent humans that border one another from getting married. Throughout the world people that share borders have been shown to also share genetic ties even if their cultures/languages might differ. @Daadhi Tarree is Arsi (Rayitu) but is like 40%+ Somali. @Pastoralist is Gurgura with an Oromo grandmother and 23&me even showed it.

The problem lies with FGS. If Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ can get it’s act together and function properly then we won’t be having these immigration problems.

Last edited:

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
It’s very difficult to prevent humans that border one another from getting married. Throughout the world people that share borders have been shown to also share genetic ties even if their cultures/languages might differ. @Daadhi Tarree is Arsi (Rayitu) but is like 40%+ Somali. @Pastoralist is Gurgura with an Oromo grandmother and 23&me even showed it.

The problem lies with FGS. If Somalia πŸ‡ΈπŸ‡΄ can get their act together and function properly then we won’t be having these immigration problems.
Godamn ileen @Pastoralist waa oromo qormuun :faysalwtf: I thought bro was wadani :meleshame: he is oromo infiltrating agent as well, wey dhamaatay 😭

Last edited:
waitttt. some of my family is jaarso and their fully somali.... how are they not ?
my grandmother is jaarso we used to joke if she was oromo, she gave food to every oromo qaxooti that knocked on our door even i knew jaarso was a shifty tribe, that’s why i’m always talking about how we need to deport every oromo from somali lands

Trending