Somalia became a member of the United Nations Security Council today

What did we do to the guy for him to hate on Somalia so much
View attachment 330912

Am I tripping pretty sure I saw him speak Somali
There are many Custhic minorities who live amongst Somalis in NFD, Djibouti and Ethiopia who speak fluent Somali.

Some of these are paid agents of the enemies of Somalis and their sole purpose is to spread propaganda against Somalis and anything that is in the interest of Somalis. They use their proximity to Somalis to sow division and confusion. Often times, also subtly pushing secularism amongst Somalis and openly supporting secessionist movements in Somalia.

This guy is a prime example of that. He’s a member of Sahan Research, an infamous anti Somali think thank.

Keep it a boqol

All Praise Be To Allah In Every Situation!!!
VIP
There are many Custhic minorities who live amongst Somalis in NFD, Djibouti and Ethiopia who speak fluent Somali.

Some of these are paid agents of the enemies of Somalis and their sole purpose is to spread propaganda against Somalis and anything that is in the interest of Somalis. They use their proximity to Somalis to sow division and confusion. Often times, also subtly pushing secularism amongst Somalis and openly supporting secessionist movements in Somalia.

This guy is a prime example of that. He’s a member of Sahan Research, an infamous anti Somali think thank.
word on the streets is hes rendille

word on the streets is hes rendille
Heard the same thing

I seriously doubt that he is Somali because he’s not just anti Somalia but genuinely despises us. Has all all the hallmarks of a bitter langaab who has always lived under the shadow of Somalis.

HSM should never have welcomed him to Mogadishu after the court in Xamar issued an arrest warrant for him.

You Dont Say Stand Up GIF
If you're gonna lie at least do a better job
@Aiman12 @IKHALIIL

Screenshot_20240607_212848.jpg

Common sense yaa HAGistanis!

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
HSM should never have welcomed him to Mogadishu after the court in Xamar issued an arrest warrant for him.
Gurgurte doesn’t realize who his true enemies are so he coddles them until they make him hanaq.