Somalia-Eritrea- Egypt meeting results

I think hassan should work to get Somalis to respect the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Somalia. As long as he don’t get his own house in order there is not much point getting others to respect you when your own people don’t respect you.

i cant see any solution on how he will convince other parts of Somalia to respect this.

it’s not very likely that any other country will fight your war.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
I think hassan should work to get Somalis to respect the sovereignty, independence and territorial integrity of Somalia. As long as he don’t get his own house in order there is not much point getting others to respect you when your own people don’t respect you.

i cant see any solution on how he will convince other parts of Somalia to respect this.

it’s not very likely that any other country will fight your war.
The only way he could do that is giving somalia confidence in their own strength. He had done anything but. His defence minister said something about training 100k troops but he could be full of it honestly. That would make me a supporter of our president.

update:

EritreanPost_

EritreanPost 🇪🇷🇩🇯🇸🇴🇸🇩🇪🇬 |Eritrean news blogger
When are they returning? They've been there too long now.
Returning the Eritrea trained soldiers have already occurred since 2022.

but some trainees need longer trainings especially the Air Force and navy cadets. Their training is longer the training of Eritrea trained Somali ground forces

EritreanPost_

They’ve been in training for 4 years, it’ll take approximately 7 years. So a few more years, they number 200 total, so it’s well worth it.
5-10.000

they learned everything, navy training, Air Force and standard military drills.

the Somali cadets even have tiktok and they posted videos where they standing next to Eritreas Sukhoi fighters jets and long range missiles.

I didn’t even know Eritrea had such weapons because the government keeps everything secret

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
The only way he could do that is giving somalia confidence in their own strength. He had done anything but. His defence minister said something about training 100k troops but he could be full of it honestly. That would make me a supporter of our president.

update:
Step 5 says Egypt’s proposal to participate in AUSSOM. Would think we would have concrete numbers they will provide and vote already. Less than 2 months before end of year makes me think status quo will stay with Ethiopian forces not going anywhere. Need a lot of coordination to swap in new forces Ethiopia has 10k soldiers in territory. A lot of coordination and working together needed which I doubt will happen t

Returning the Eritrea trained soldiers have already occurred since 2022.

but some trainees need longer trainings especially the Air Force and navy cadets. Their training is longer the training of Eritrea trained Somali ground forces

They’ve been in training for 4 years, it’ll take approximately 7 years. So a few more years, they number 200 total, so it’s well worth it.
How does training take over 5+ years? These guys were sent there 2 yrs ago. Max 1 more year and there're coming back imo.

Step 5 says Egypt’s proposal to participate in AUSSOM. Would think we would have concrete numbers they will provide and vote already. Less than 2 months before end of year makes me think status quo will stay with Ethiopian forces not going anywhere. Need a lot of coordination to swap in new forces Ethiopia has 10k soldiers in territory. A lot of coordination and working together needed which I doubt will happen t
Uganda was complaining of Egypt getting the biggest share 5k+ soldiers of a total 11k.

EritreanPost_

How does training take over 5+ years? These guys were sent there 2 yrs ago. Max 1 more year and there're coming back imo.
The Somali troops were sent to Eritrea in 2018 by Farmajo.

as already said special forces need longer training. many already returned to Somalia but the special forces are still beeing trained in Eritrea

Pastoralist

VIP
How does training take over 5+ years? These guys were sent there 2 yrs ago. Max 1 more year and there're coming back imo
They’ve been their since before Hassan first visited the 5k Eritrean troops, he didn’t send them there, if that’s what your insinuating. 5-7 years checks out as that’s also how long the Qatari one took.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Look at point #4, from SNTV, not sure how many there will be though
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
They say proposal again. Nothing about it being accepted. Quantity of troops or when. We less than 2 months out from AUSSOM

The other is thousands of Ethiopian troops outside ATMIs in country. Nobody in fgs speaking on why they there and why they ain’t leaving. Means fgs at some level probably involved. Otherwise let people know who responsible so they can be labeled traitors. I think fgs playing games tbh

Last edited:

Bazed

Tired.
VIP
Hassan is really bad at building Somalia’s military. So hopefully this helps.
Wtf kind of leader refuses to build a military. Wallahi HSM is a if he expects Somalia to be a client state for the rest of existence. I pray that the future leaders begin a mass push to militarization cause we're too dependent on others.

The Somali troops were sent to Eritrea in 2018 by Farmajo.

as already said special forces need longer training. many already returned to Somalia but the special forces are still beeing trained in Eritrea

They’ve been their since before Hassan first visited the 5k Eritrean troops, he didn’t send them there, if that’s what your insinuating. 5-7 years checks out as that’s also how long the Qatari one took.
I know of the troops Farmajo sent to Eri, and I know those guys are back home.

These batch consist of 6k soldiers where 3k were sent to Eritrea and 3k to Uganda.

Where u see the 5k Egyptians troops ? I don’t think anything been approved for AUSSOM and Egypt being part of it

Egypt’s offer of 5,000 troops to Aussom is nearly half of the 11,146 uniformed military personnel that the mission will have, in addition to 680 police officers and 85 civilian staff, for a proposed period of five years, upon approval by the UN Security Council.
With its proposed numbers, Egypt would dominate Aussom, a heavily equipped smaller and leaner force compared with Amisom/Atmis at their peakhttps://www.hiiraan.com/news4/2024/...r_egypt_s_new_role_in_post_atmis_mission.aspx
The Ugandan Minister confirms the plan by opposing Egyptian leadership in the mission.

Pastoralist

VIP
I know of the troops Farmajo sent to Eri, and I know those guys are back home.

These batch consist of 6k soldiers where 3k were sent to Eritrea and 3k to Uganda.
Yes the ground forces had to return, isias made Hassan pay a lump some to bring them home. HSM did not send any troops to Eritrea as he wasn’t an ally to them in 2022, after that he did, he visited the Eritrean Air Force in November and the 5k troops in July. Both had longstanding training before he arrived. He sent soldiers to train in Uganda in 2023. I can even send videos of him asking the Air Force cadets where they’re from.

Last edited:

Trending