Somalia-Eritrea- Egypt meeting results

Wtf kind of leader refuses to build a military. Wallahi HSM is a if he expects Somalia to be a client state for the rest of existence. I pray that the future leaders begin a mass push to militarization cause we're too dependent on others.

It makes sense, he wants to arm loyal clans to expand his influence over other clans. He thinks he will face problems if he uses SNA for that job. The other and most important part is similar to Afghanistan he fears a competent and powerful military because a coup would happen pretty much straight away because the government is not seen as legtimate. FGS is in a trap. Competent generals will be removed every time for ones who will listen to the politicians. Just the way it goes.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
It makes sense, he wants to arm loyal clans to expand his influence over other clans. He thinks he will face problems if he uses SNA for that job. The other and most important part is similar to Afghanistan he fears a competent and powerful military because a coup would happen pretty much straight away because the government is not seen as legtimate. FGS is in a trap. Competent generals will be removed every time for ones who will listen to the politicians. Just the way it goes.
You hit the nail on its head, the move makes sense for the clan dynamics in Somalia however it also increases the case for AS which is against “foreigners” and strengthens separatism from SL/PL who want to remain Somali.

there’s limited budget somalia has for its military too, so that’s an additional factor, consider Somalia pays its troops higher than Uganda.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
M
I know of the troops Farmajo sent to Eri, and I know those guys are back home.

These batch consist of 6k soldiers where 3k were sent to Eritrea and 3k to Uganda.

The Ugandan Minister confirms the plan by opposing Egyptian leadership in the mission.
i am hearing the ATMIs Ethiopian troops might not get funding, but that they aren’t willing to remove their border troops in regions local leaders support them. They are saying Al shabab posses to big a threat to their country and they need buffer

Pastoralist

VIP
M

i am hearing the ATMIs Ethiopian troops might not get funding, but that they aren’t willing to remove their border troops in regions local leaders support them. They are saying Al shabab posses to big a threat to their country and they need buffer
That’s highly likely. Considering the stall of operation black lion which and Hassan’s inability to do it.

M

Hopefully Ethiopia violently disintegrates by then. Problem solved.

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
That’s highly likely. Considering the stall of operation black lion which and Hassan’s inability to do it.
Black lion I think was dream Djibouti Kenya and Ethiopia were never gonna support such massive offensive like called out in plan. They would lose a lot of people fighting in south plus all the flooding made place even more hostile swamp land and thick brush for cover. Ethiopia also I’m betting wants stalemate and hostile federal states easy to control and manipulate Somalia

Last edited:

Hilmaam

Let him cook
VIP
Hopefully Ethiopia violently disintegrates by then. Problem solved.
Maybe but seems skirmishes not that bad anymore since the Tigray war somewhat stopped. I think it’s more so Amhara region now and still Ethiopia govt controls majority of its land with iron fist

1729027507696.png

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
You hit the nail on its head, the move makes sense for the clan dynamics in Somalia however it also increases the case for AS which is against “foreigners” and strengthens separatism from SL/PL who want to remain Somali.

there’s limited budget somalia has for its military too, so that’s an additional factor, consider Somalia pays its troops higher than Uganda.
How much does the average Uganda soldier get vs Somali soldier?

Pastoralist

VIP
The problem is the difference society between Uganda full of farmer peasant vs Somali nomadic pastrolist who will not settle for less than couple of hundred dollars.
Yea we have self respect. Ugandan are respectable people too, and maybe it’s that they can’t do anything about musevini’s decision’s. However the highest ranks in the Ugandan military get paid thousands, for Somalia I’m not sure if that’s the case.

IMG_3868.jpeg

M

They will only leave when they see an SNA thats capable to remove them by force or we declare war and do what we did last time they invaded.

The FG is expecting that it seems.
Some Somali forces supported by Egyptian advisers, the sources said, have already been sent along the Ethiopian contingent's supply routes to prevent, if necessary, any attempt by Addis Ababa to send more soldiers into the country before the withdrawal deadline.

IKHALIIL

Suldhaanka
They will only leave when they see an SNA thats capable to remove them by force or we declare war and do what we did last time they invaded.

The FG is expecting that it seems.

Apparently they now have 22,000 soldiers whereas before they had only 7000 non atmis troops.

Aidstopia's actions clearly show their panicking while telling us:
This Is Fine GIF
😂

Why is that though? You will think Uganda will be more expensive due to not having civil war for decades like Somalia.
Regulations enforced by the state, while in Somalia it’s the market that dictates everything with zero regulations. A Bajaaj driver makes between 15-40$ a day in xamar. Thats what a Xabashi makes in a month in Addis.

Trending