Somalia golden chance to defend against Ethiopia.

Ashraf

🌊🐫𐒅𐒔𐒖𐒂 𐒅𐒘𐒐𐒐𐒗𐒇🇸🇴🪽
I know an Eritrean who said his people want Farmaajo back because HSM is to pro-America. HSM hasn't gone far enough. He needs to work in US interests completely even before Somalia's; this should be non-negotiable. Every policy decision, even domestic ones, must be given the greenlight from Biden's administration and his successor.
Ok bro enough for today😂

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
With the support of the American airforce and financials you seem to be omitting that. Even the oil that powered their tanks were paid for, and before American support they failed to take xamar. Russia is too busy getting karbashed in Ukraine to supply Ethiopia, which represents most of their modern military infrastructure. Ethiopia just got a stringent loan from the imf and is broke af. Their currency nose dived, there facing rebellion from Amhara. They can’t even unite their country let alone war against us. HSM did one thing right and that was win the support of America. If not we’d be cooked
Only one thing matters and that’s xoog. Somalis think IC and international laws will defend their sovereignty when countries are willing to trample over that to get their desires without a care in the world. Somalia’s army is 30’000 and low quality gear. Against 140’000 with higher quality gear. America watched azerbijan xoog the Christian armenia without lifting a finger. We’re not Ukraine, they consider Somalia less than Armenia for being a shithole and Muslim. Eastern countries are worse politically since they’d be shunned, but they get things done. With the formation of brics controlling a large share of the global GDP, they can soon no longer be sidelined politically by the west. HSM has yet to conscript any forces, or take serious action against the secessionist for their betrayal. That’s expected of a jajjus, all talk and no action.

Nin123

Hunted
VIP
Only one thing matters and that’s xoog. Somalis think IC and international laws will defend their sovereignty when countries are willing to trample over that to get their desires without a care in the world. Somalia’s army is 30’000 and low quality gear. Against 140’000 with higher quality gear. America watched azerbijan xoog the Christian armenia without lifting a finger. We’re not Ukraine, they consider Somalia less than Armenia for being a shithole and Muslim. Eastern countries are worse politically since they’d be shunned, but they get things done. With the formation of brics controlling a large share of the global GDP, they can soon no longer be sidelined politically by the west. HSM has yet to conscript any forces, or take serious action against the secessionist for their betrayal. That’s expected of a jajjus, all talk and no action.
Man one day you are supporter of HSM next day farmajoo fanboy 😂

Diplomacy can be more important. If xoog was the end all be all Ethiopia would have outright annexed Somalia a long time ago. Right now the ball is in Somalia's court as Abiy fucked up and America has now pivoted to Kenya as their most important East African ally.

Pastoralist

Dhib marku wah nokdo, Isku tiirsada
VIP
Man one day you are supporter of HSM next day farmajoo fanboy 😂
Never defaulted on my dislike of the president. Not sure what your talking about. Ocular prescriptions are an option if you’ve seen different.
Diplomacy can be more important. If xoog was the end all be all Ethiopia would have outright annexed Somalia a long time ago. Right now the ball is in Somalia's court as Abiy fucked up and America has now pivoted to Kenya as their most important East African ally.
Ethiopia hasn’t set a foot in Somalia and they already have possible bystander states who lack the mettle to defend the nation. Underestimating the opponent is not a viable means towards ensuring that there’s no annexation of our land. Sxb, I promise you, ask Somalis if they think conscription should be done to prepare for Ethiopia, and the vast majority would agree. Because they know the importance of xoog.

Before the MOU, you were saying how they won’t attack Somalia. I considered Somalia as a likely target because it’s weaker than Eritrea. Now it’s diplomacy=xoog. While that may be true, Somalis are going to fight for Somalia, Egypt is only going to put as much effort as Somalis put. Strength is the deference, defence, and solution to the problem.

Last edited:
As the saying goes “ if you want peace prepare for war!!” in terms of diplomacy HSM played the game well by isolating Ethiopia, I doubt farmaajo would have stood up to them but I digress. HSM biggest issue is an internal one, these treacherous MP’s/FMS appointees is what he needs to really focus on.
But it’s not as easy as it seems one wrong move and we can get another internal conflict which allah knows we already have to many.

I like this post because it shows whats available to us. I would rather purchase indian military gear than Chinese manufactured ones because they are faulty and bad quality

Trending