Somalia is not a country for Muslims but instead Somali Muslims. It’s not for Abu Salah Abu Cubeyda but instead for Jaamac, Calasow, Qowdhan

Periplus

Min Al-Nahr ila Al-Ba7r
VIP
If the Bantu have to stay I think we should just confine them to Bay/Bakool. Give them KG ‘citizenship’ and keep them there. They shouldn’t be allowed to move about freely.

Identification number should be national but have each state your from attached to it. Like how Ethiopians have with Somali, Tigray, Amhara etc

Your first paragraph refers to a policy called Bantustans, which is now internationally considered a form of apartheid and illegal.

I really want Somali leaders to start these policies of repatriation and Identification of ethnic minorities. Mainly because I want to see this discussion put to bed for good.

I think the policy won’t last two weeks before Somalia gets hit with sanctions and the leaders get charged with crimes against humanity.

Last edited:
Homelessness is not the issue.

In the North-East, non-native people live in IDP camps, many work, but there are a large number that prefer to go around to people's houses begging for food and money- instead of offering to work for food/money.

There was a video posted not long ago, of a man, well-dressed, well-fed. But he was going to people's houses in Garowe to beg. I'll post if it I find it.
These beggars have some sort of psychological problem ngl they need to be put in some sort of re-orientation camps if they reject job offers that are suitable for them. They are the same men when that become absent members of the society when they go to the west.

Self proclaimed salafis who when it comes to the leader of Saudi never ever condemn or criticize them, because the scholars don't allow it ,but as you can see if it's not the Saudi leader they even takfir them :dead:
They included teaching music in schools in SA in the new upcoming academic year and no one is doing protests in the streets of Saudi Arabia and takfiiring their government. I am starting to believe that AS is a gulf backed establishment.