Somalia is not a country for Muslims but instead Somali Muslims. It’s not for Abu Salah Abu Cubeyda but instead for Jaamac, Calasow, Qowdhan

Seems he addressed problems that had never existed, whats the need to mention random names instead of mentioning the terrorists frankly, couldn't there be a somalis who has abu ubaida as their names

Based.

but non-Muslim Somalis should be included.

they can be buddhist Somalis or Christian Somalis.

all Somalis: genetically and culturally regardless of their creed.
There is no single christian or buddhist somali in somalia so if there is some bipolar christian somali in the west or Buddhist somali in southeast asia that shoud not concern us as theyre probably nationals of foreign countries

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
There is no single christian or buddhist somali in somalia so if there is some bipolar christian somali in the west or Buddhist somali in southeast asia that shoud not concern us as theyre probably nationals of foreign countries

again whether are minority or not: their religious affiliation shouldn’t cancel their ethnical term.

they’re Somali genetically and culturally: just their religion that we differentiate and that’s okay.

again whether are minority or not: their religious affiliation shouldn’t cancel their ethnical term.

they’re Somali genetically and culturally: just their religion that we differentiate and that’s okay.
What kind of minority you talking about? Ethnic somalis back home are 100% muslims so no need to discuss about the rights of an imaginary societies that has never existed

But if there is non muslim somali in another country they should just embrace their new identity and forget about somalia, you cant change your citizenship and religion and still claim being a somali national

Khanderson

Coping through the 1st world
VIP
What kind of minority you talking about? Ethnic somalis back home are 100% muslims so no need to discuss about the rights of an imaginary societies that has never existed

But if there is non muslim somali in another country they should just embrace their new identity and forget about somalia, you cant change your citizenship and religion and still claim being a somali national

Somalis are mostly Muslim you’re right.

but if there’s any creed Somalis could adapt to: whether it’s buddhism or Christianity; this shouldn’t discredit their ethnicity; it’s all I’m saying.

They’re still genetically Somali.

Self proclaimed salafis who when it comes to the leader of Saudi never ever condemn or criticize them, because the scholars don't allow it ,but as you can see if it's not the Saudi leader they even takfir them :dead:
Such fools. Condemning Somalis advocating for sovereignty and peace on their own land while trying to put back the pieces in our nation while they stay silent and support Gulf states who are the most influential Muslims on the political table, who would never dare give a loyal ajnabi citizenship on their land. Pathetic

Somalis shouldn’t be tolerant of Somalis coming to our land bringing foreign western ideologies. I have the same disproval of the Somalis bring extremist ideologies. Both are non Muslims and are liabilities to the Somali state as we have seen throughout history

World

VIP
Arab Muslims are more welcome in Xamar than Darod Somalis, who are we kidding? You got people like @bidenkulaha acting like a nationalist now but earlier today said that Darod need to be kicked out of Xamar.

Arab Muslims are more welcome in Xamar than Darod Somalis, who are we kidding? You got people like @bidenkulaha acting like a nationalist but earlier today said that Darod need to be kicked out of Xamar.
Don’t act all innocent mate. 1989/1990, red beret MOD were kidnapping and killing hiraab men in xamar but when we do the same shit a year later you want to act like victims. And stop bringing daroods into everything. This has to do with foreigners. No one cares about your tribe especially your irrelevant clan

World

VIP
Don’t act all innocent mate. 1989/1990, red beret MOD were kidnapping and killing hiraab men in xamar but when we do the same shit a year later you want to act like victims.
Learn the difference between a state and a tribe mate. Aideed said that if Abgaal capture Xamar they will kick out and kill all non Abgaal. You said that any Non Abgaal during this time would be killed earlier today. Were they also red beret MOD who were facing revenge? No, but you would probably have claimed that if you won the civil war.
And stop bringing daroods into everything. This has to do with foreigners. No one cares about your tribe especially your irrelevant clan
We operate as separate ethnicities anyway. There is no difference between foreigners and different clans.

Learn the difference between a state and a tribe mate. Aideed said that if Abgaal capture Xamar they will kick out and kill all non Abgaal. You said that any Non Abgaal during this time would be killed earlier today. Were they also red beret MOD who were facing revenge? No, but you would probably have claimed that if you won the civil war.

You’re just as much as a foreigner to me as an Arab.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

World

VIP
The MOD targeting hawiye men in xamar was during the last year/6 month of MSB in power. Funny how Dhulbante men were abandoned by mx in xamar 1991 and you still are out here 30 years later playing lapdog for them

Same goes for you lol. In fact I come into contact with more foreigners than daroods in my life. I’m not kidding when I say you guys are irrelevant to my or most hawiyes life
That’s what dictatorships/governments do, they put down rebellions sponsored by their enemies, which in this case was Ethiopia.

World

VIP

Dhulo suffered from the betrayal. I’d say majority of the Darood that were killed were them. MX elites legged it
The only Darod that stayed behind were the ones who fought against siad barre which were MJ and Ogaden. They thought they would be welcomed, which they should have been, but they were AUN welcomed in another way.

bidenkulaha

GalYare
The only Darod that stayed behind were the ones who fought against siad barre which were MJ and Ogaden. They thought they would be welcomed, which they should have been, but they were AUN welcomed in another way.
Dhulo fought to the last man. I know my history. It’s actually the bloodiest battle in Xamar proper between Siyad’s last remaining forces. Anyone who I speak to about USC days from my fam say that thousands mostly Dhulo were killed given most troops defected or fled by then

I’m not referring to civilians, everyone lost civilians once the war became a civil war

World

VIP
Dhulo fought to the last man. I know my history. It’s actually the bloodiest battle in Xamar proper between Siyad’s last remaining forces. Anyone who I speak to about USC days from my fam say that thousands mostly Dhulo were killed given most troops defected or fled by then

I’m not referring to civilians, everyone lost civilians once the war became a civil war
Thousands of dhulos killed :russ:

You are living a fantasy. Firstly, the vast majority of Somali forces were stationed in Waqooyi Galbeed, like 75 %. That’s where most Dhulo troops were based. We destroyed the SNM. Xamar barely had any troops and was a non-factor before 1990.

red berets were also mainly marehan and not dhulo:
"The same oral source stated that the Red Berets were originally drawn from the following clans: the Darood (Leel-Kase sub-clan), the Mareehan, the Dulbahante and the Ogadeen (29 Nov. 1991). As conflicts increased between Barre's regime and rebel movements, the Red Beret members were almost exclusively recruited from the president's clan, the Mareehan"

Trending