Somalia should be for Somalis only

When Somalia becomes peaceful it will become a minority-dominated economy if we do not do like the gulf Arabs did requiring companies be 51% owned by a local or it is against the law.

These countries are dominated by a foreign ethnic/racial groups economically.

kenya-indians
Tanzania-indians
Djibouti-yemeni
Mozambique- Portuguese
Angola- Portuguese
Liberia- Lebanese
Ghana- Lebanese
Cote D’ivoire- lebanese
Nigeria-Lebanese
South Africa- white
Botswana- white
Namibia- white
Malawi- white

NidarNidar

♚Sargon of Adal♚
VIP
When Somalia becomes peaceful it will become a minority-dominated economy if we do not do like the gulf Arabs did requiring companies be 51% owned by a local or it is against the law.

kenya-indians
Tanzania-indians
Djibouti-yemeni
Mozambique- Portuguese
Angola- Portuguese
Liberia- Lebanese
Ghana- Lebanese
Cote D’ivoire- lebanese
Nigeria-Lebanese
South Africa- white
Botswana- white
Namibia- white
Malawi- white
I don't think will ever worry about that, we are business savvy, but 100% no company operating in the country should be majority foreign-owned.

attash

Amaan Duule

kenya-indians
Tanzania-indians
Djibouti-yemeni
Mozambique- Portuguese
Angola- Portuguese
Liberia- Lebanese
Ghana- Lebanese
Cote D’ivoire- lebanese
Nigeria-Lebanese
South Africa- white
Botswana- white
Namibia- white
Malawi- white
@Khaemwaset Come defend your people

I doubt the indians are much more entrepenueral than somalis (unless somehow the elite of their country come here), chinese and europeans are but they will never settle in somalia in large numbers. Bigger problem is importing large number of people to do all kinds of labour work that the backwards pastoral culture looks down on. Not just in construction, but also mechanics and similar kind of work, etc. You would have millions of somalis potentially out of work. The culture needs a massive reform before we embark on serious state and economic building.

Last edited:

kenya-indians
Tanzania-indians
Djibouti-yemeni
Mozambique- Portuguese
Angola- Portuguese
Liberia- Lebanese
Ghana- Lebanese
Cote D’ivoire- lebanese
Nigeria-Lebanese
South Africa- white
Botswana- white
Namibia- white
Malawi- white
We already have Oromos in the country and it's still shit. Kenya, Tanzania etc are also shit countries too. Oromos are the worst ones though and they must be expelled by any means necessary. They are here to replace Somalis. We should do the opposite and flood Oromia. Much of that land belongs to Somali groups.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Y'all see non-black people in African countries and make up your own narratives. In some of these countries, there are non-black groups that are wealthy but they are far from running the country, for example, Lebanese in Ghana. It is criminal to say Yemenis run Djibouti, this is straight bullshit.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
Most of these people are literally living in the west and will never even settle back in somalia, so in all honesty why care? Say what you will about the gaals but they allowed your parents safe passage despite them not being caadan. So it makes very little sense to support this back home
I do not support non-black people running black countries. I would commit seppeku if non-somalis were running our country, that is shameful. Are you not a man? Do I have to tell you this as a woman?

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP

kenya-indians
Tanzania-indians
Djibouti-yemeni
Mozambique- Portuguese
Angola- Portuguese
Liberia- Lebanese
Ghana- Lebanese
Cote D’ivoire- lebanese
Nigeria-Lebanese
South Africa- white
Botswana- white
Namibia- white
Malawi- white
Langaab Nigeria you booty scratching danyeers would be sweeping the streets or serving canjeero iyo beer for us Ciise along with your fellow langaab Yemeni pirates and Afar barbarian who ended up in our city

Khaemwaset

VIP
Y'all see non-black people in African countries and make up your own narratives. In some of these countries, there are non-black groups that are wealthy but they are far from running the country, for example, Lebanese in Ghana. It is criminal to say Yemenis run Djibouti, this is straight bullshit.
Yemenis aren't even rich jn Djibouti they fill the camps in the desert up north. Where their ships crash onto.

Qeelbax

East Africa UNUKA LEH
VIP
"Our country", but i'm just being honest here the western diaspora is pretty chill but back home somalis could care less about ajnabis but instead their qabil. I want somalia to get rid of qabil first before any ajnabis
there are no ajnabis running our country, somalis in the West have paranoia and their thoughts are not based in reality because they do not live there, that doesn't mean Somalis back home would let ajnabis rule them. If non-Somalis attempted to run Somalia, Somalis back home would not let that happen let us be honest. We are qabilist but we have self pride and are somewhat xenophobic. Something a lot of other Africans do not have enough of.

Khaemwaset

VIP
i know they are not rich, they are poor refugees. OP are you using drugs?
:mjlol:
The failed state of Yemen 🇾🇪 are the puppet masters of Djibouti 🇩🇯 - @thisthatone ☝️☝️🤓🤓
Screenshot_20240819_020425_Chrome.jpg
Screenshot_20240819_020441_Chrome.jpg

I doubt the indians are much more entrepenueral than somalis (unless somehow the elite of their country come here), chinese and europeans are but they will never settle in somalia in large numbers. Bigger problem is importing large number of people to do all kinds of labour work that the backwards pastoral culture looks down on. Not just in construction, but also mechanics and similar kind of work, etc. You would have millions of somalis potentially out of work. The culture needs a massive reform before we embark on serious state and economic building.
My prediction is because of our people’s orientation towards the Arab world and how they look up to them. Once Somalia becomes peaceful the Yemenis, Syrians etc will dominate our economy they will have neighborhoods exclusively being them and will have Somali women as servants

We already have Oromos in the country and it's still shit. Kenya, Tanzania etc are also shit countries too. Oromos are the worst ones though and they must be expelled by any means necessary. They are here to replace Somalis. We should do the opposite and flood Oromia. Much of that land belongs to Somali groups.
I agree that the Oromos are a threat because they live right in the heart of Mogadishu when no Somalis live in all of Oromia, and yet they continue to threaten Soma lands in Ethiopia but that still doesn’t excuse us allowing us Arabs, Indians, Turks to dominate and control Somalia’s economy.

CABDULWALI XASAN.

Cabdul's Status CLOSED until further notice.
VIP
My prediction is because of our people’s orientation towards the Arab world and how they look up to them. Once Somalia becomes peaceful the Yemenis, Syrians etc will dominate our economy they will have neighborhoods exclusively being them and will have Somali women as servants
I told you now the larpers are hiding behind Somaliland / Puntlnad first / Murtad / xmuslims in order to confuse, demoralize and degrade somalis.

Economic power goes along with political power walal just look at the blacks of South Africa yeah they might control South Africa politically now but they do not control their country because whites still control all the wealth. Now in west Africa the Lebanese might not be in power but they have power because they dominate economically that is not good for the natives.

Trending

Latest posts