Somalia will return and become the most powerful nation on the face of the earth

Somalia will be hailed as the hegemony of the food chain and replace America as the most powerful nation on the face of the earth; it'll make an unexpected comeback and possibly the greatest revival in human history-from a lawless, corrupt and vile condition to the most powerful and feared nation on the face of the earth on every facet under my leadership and my right hand @Khaemwaset

It'll reconquer all it's lands again and become an entity so powerful that fear is struck in the boots of enemies at merely just hearing the word 'Somali'

With all that being said this will be my last post in this forum; the golden age of somalispot has ended and I have accumulated more than enough information on this website

katon gouka mekkyaku

Khaemwaset

FrΓΌher of the Djibouti Ugaasate πŸ‡©πŸ‡―
Somalia will be hailed as the hegemony of the food chain and replace America as the most powerful nation on the face of the earth; it'll make an unexpected comeback and possibly the greatest revival in human history-from a lawless, corrupt and vile condition to the most powerful and feared nation on the face of the earth on every facet under my leadership and my right hand @Khaemwaset

It'll reconquer all it's lands again and become an entity so powerful that fear is struck in the boots of enemies at merely just hearing the word 'Somali'

With all that being said this will be my last post in this forum; the golden age of somalispot has ended and I have accumulated more than enough information on this website

katon gouka mekkyaku
Heil

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
Respect to a real somali patriot. A true man made from the blood and soil of the somali people. The new ceaser of the horn.
1721143379381.gif

Internet Nomad

βœͺπ•°π–˜π–”π–™π–Šπ–—π–Žπ–ˆ π•¬π–’π–“π–Šπ–˜π–Žπ–†π–ˆβœͺ
You are living in illusions
Life itself is an illusion only those who are brave enough to run head first into the darkness will ever have a chance of discovering greatness.

That's going to be nearly impossible unless the foundation of somalia is completely broken. Clan has always been our demise and chain. We are the only country in Africa who are homogeneous yet we fight among ourselves. The clan system has ruined somalia. You cannot buy a house unless your clan rules that area or you will be manipulated like puppet. Even when you want to get married, one of the first questions is what clan is he from?

Yes somalia will be the most powerful nation on earth in 50 years, but the reason is simple, all the rest of the world would have moved to space by that time.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP

katon gouka mekkyaku
The Muslims in general will never be respected on the global stage until they have as much influence as the jews. Until we sort shit out at home we can never hold our heads high again. These harsh times however have created stronger men and women. The future is bright.

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP

katon gouka mekkyaku

1721369765655.png

Aseer

A man without a 🐫 won't be praised in afterlife
VIP
Somalis fight over barren desert we cant do shit :snoop:
I will never forget the clan war where 2 clans fought over 2 trees in a barren empty desert hellscape thats the level of cooked we are at. shit I dont even think our predecessors fought over something that retarded.

Last edited: