Somalilanders among 400 dead in boat capsize off the coast of Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
AUN. This is one of the reasons I karbash Senile Silanyo, because his administration has effectively
failed to create opportunities for the youth.

Some of the dead have been identified.

Burco (KNN) Hoos Ka Akhri Magacyada Iyo Sawirada Qaarkamida Meydadka Doontii Dhacday Ku Dhimatay Oo Karin News Soo Heshay Iyo Waxay Kala Yihiin

1-axmed shuuriye iyo Xaaskiisa AHN (Burco )

2-cismaan cabdi wali shagaxle AHN (Burco )

3-baashe farax jamac AHN (BURCO)

4-mukhtarCiise AHN (BURCO)

5-maxamed faroole AHN

6- ciise Cali AHN

7-Ahmed aadan AHN

8-ayman AHN

9-Koos Xuseen Cali AHN (BURCO )

10-khadra AHN

11-farduus burco AHN (BURCO )

12-ruqiya adiris AHN

13-maxamed mire AHN

13020500_636736959807517_315332805_n.jpg

12992340_636737033140843_1532774475_n.jpg

- See more at: http://karinnews.com/articles/1035/...ay-Iyo-Waxay-Kala-Yihiin#sthash.1isqGZ5k.dpuf

Apollo

VIP
AUN

Was this an illegal migrant smuggling boat?

Nowadays, most European countries hire Somali dialect experts and send people with Waqooyi accents straight back to Somalia. It's not worth the effort for them to go to the West illegally.

Bohol

VIP
@Amun It is always illegal boat, since they don't have western passports obviously it is not a cruise. Things must be very bad if the
youth keep risking their lives in those journeys.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
AUN its sad but I think this happens for 2 reasons first Its because of The ones Who tahriib Who boast and brag about how good theyre living some even take pictures of other ppls houses and post on FB as their own

2nd is The leaders honestly they dont give a shit about The youth If they really did they would do something

How about open s factory or 2?

Give cleaning jobs to them theres alot of garbage lying Around?

I dont know what to say about Siilanyo I heard he hided 5 million deal with Kuwait

And than theres his daughter and husband running away with tax money worth 1,5 mil $

1-----

Apollo

VIP
Yesterday on BBC World News I heard a similar story of a Syrian Kurdish woman losing her husband, mother, father, and aunt on boat ride to Europe. She survived and was speaking to the news. Shit is fucked up.

waraabe

Your superior
People shouldn't gamble with their lives, those with families should never gamble with their kids lives

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
It's hard not to tahriib when you're young and ambitious and want everything a normal kid at your age would but can't even get a job to make money for marriage. I feel sorry for our fellow somalis in general wallahi:(.

These fat fok politicians don't even release statements on this. Somali leaders are going to Hell, evil pieces of shit that treat their fellow man as subhuman pawns in a chess game

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
AUN we lost so much potentiel, this is why we need to keep sending our extended family money so they don't end up tempted to do this.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Interestingly the pictures of the dead (AUN) shows an appearance of folks tahriibing due to others who have done it and who come back home balling out of control. They also deceive them with social media pictures of the good places of their cities. Not showing that they work as a janitor

waraabe

Your superior
Interestingly the pictures of the dead (AUN) shows an appearance of folks tahriibing due to others who have done it and who come back home balling out of control. They also deceive them with social media pictures of the good places of their cities. Not showing that they work as a janitor

True. We have welfare Queens going back home and eating in nice restaurant everyday, wearing see thro diracs and hand full of cheap looking Indian gold

Status
Not open for further replies.