Somalilanders among 400 dead in boat capsize off the coast of Egypt

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Do we agree that knowing how to swim is no use here ?

One will get tired and needed he or she has something to float on, even then you're effed

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
I had about 10 cousins that did taxriib. Alhamdulilah they all made it, but it was because the family were paying 2 grand here and there. If you don't have money the smugglers either sever, kill, rape, enslave you or all thee above. It's huge business and the more you pay, the safer your trip will be. Even the capacity of the boats you get put on is based on how many palms you grease. It's a sad reality that Somalis Ethiopians, and Eritreans go through day after day.

Bohol

VIP
The 21 so far confirmed.

13006551_1718354205045585_4000107140728201627_n.jpg

Zuleikha

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
AUN

This is nothing to do with the government dadka wadanka jooga Europe bay u wada waasheen. These people are no where near poor they either well of or their families are loaded, if they were poor they wouldn't afford 10k tahriibs.

Bohol

VIP
AUN

This is nothing to do with the government dadka wadanka jooga Europe bay u wada waasheen. These people are no where near poor they either well of or their families are loaded, if they were poor they wouldn't afford 10k tahriibs.

It is the government's job to keep youth preoccupied though, create jobs, leisure clubs etc. The only reason they are leaving Somaliland
is well because.... it is a sh!thole in terms of living standards.

waraabe

Your superior
It is the government's job to keep youth preoccupied though, create jobs, leisure clubs etc. The only reason they are leaving Somaliland
is well because.... it is a sh!thole in terms of living standards.

Obviously but people are aware of the risks when they choose to.

Also how does the government create jobs

Ilahay ha uu naxariisto. They were all so young. This is why I will never support the current Somali leaders, they really don't care about their fellow Somalis and how they live. Calooshooda lee ka fakiraan.

Bohol

VIP
Obviously but people are aware of the risks when they choose to.

Also how does the government create jobs

It is simple. Create factories where large amount of youth can be employed like SBI (thanks
to Osman Guelleh), instead of wasting money on useless ministry buildings.

Bohol

VIP
Ilahay ha uu naxariisto. They were all so young. This is why I will never support the current Somali leaders, they really don't care about their fellow Somalis and how they live. Calooshooda lee ka fakiraan.

Indeed. That is why I have no mercy for them when it comes to karbash.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
AUN

I utterly disagree with you. It is a fact if these young folks had proper jobs then they would no have attempted nor cared for this tahriib shit. Even though their families are financially ok this does not translate into them having a job and independence. This problem is further compounded by the fact that their friend who left just 3 years ago comes back to the neighborhood and throws a ridiculous wedding to that chick this dude had the upper hand with just 3 years back. This kid sees the dhaadhaankii ( idiot) of the neighborhood holding this wedding at Mansoor hotel. Ciilka ciilkiisa!

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

And you wonder I do my regular habaar threads

Bohol

VIP
@UncleMenace This is Luul Axmed Silanyo (Silanyo's daughter) and son in law Baashe Morgan who brought properties with
stolen taxpayer money in Dubai. Silanyo also stole $5 million meant for drought victims donated by Kuwait recently.

We need your habaar in this case.

mtmDI4n.jpg

Hemaal

Jet life till my next life
VIP
Reminds me of Weedhsame's poem

Badyahay kaga gooban weyday
Inaad bir ma geydadayda
Sidaa u gashaa gar maaha
Alleylehe waad gumowday!

I also think the lack of youth entertainments and involvement in the community is part of it. they feel bored and usless

Al Dhoobe

Dr. Dhoobe
@UncleMenace This is Luul Axmed Silanyo (Silanyo's daughter) and son in law Baashe Morgan who brought properties with
stolen taxpayer money in Dubai. Silanyo also stole $5 million meant for drought victims donated by Kuwait.

We need your habaar in this case.

mtmDI4n.jpg
Do you have factual evidence for this? or is it just another waddani political cheap shot as usual:childplease:

Apollo

VIP
Somaliland and Somalia should demand exit visas for people who want to leave the country. Only given for legitimate reasons. And if they abuse it, their family members will be jailed until they return. That should stop emigration.

Status
Not open for further replies.