Somalis are black end of discussion

I also Identfiy a trans-non binary black yellow red- alien -trans- human google eyes macrobian. My Pronouns are 34FP%*/ Them

alex-jones-clapping.gif

Somalis are black plz don’t try to claim Arab or Caucasian race 😂 this is embarrassing.
Look at the mirror and tell me you look Arabs but it’s true we have some middle eastern in our dna but the bulk majority is native East African black. Am not an arab nor black Caucasian plz let’s stop these self hate and embrace our blackness.
You are african.

Sri lankan who is blacker than midnight is not considered black.

So does accepting being black mean your ancestor was kunta kinte?

Internet Nomad

✪𝙉𝙤𝙤𝙧𝙢𝙖𝙭𝙭𝙞𝙣𝙜✪
Nah i have Arabs ancestry.
Keep dreaming buddy i have italian ancestry my grandfather was name geovanni guleed his clan used to call him jojo for some unknown reason but people tell me he was such a wadani he had the somali flag on his neck
200.gif

Last edited:

Khaemwaset

Früher of the Djibouti Ugaasate 🇩🇯
VIP
Nah i have Arabs ancestry.
I've got a great grandma from yemen but I look like a standard issue timo jileec Abdi.
To me it's just ancestry, I wouldn't call myself afari just like I wouldn't claim Yemeni simply because I have some blood from those peoples.

I am a borderline somali fascist though so make of that what you will

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
I've got a great grandma from yemen but I look like a standard issue timo jileec Abdi.
To me it's just ancestry, I wouldn't call myself afari just like I wouldn't claim Yemeni simply because I have some blood from those peoples.

I am a borderline somali fascist though so make of that what you will
i don't care i am an Arab.