Somalis are going mainstream for the worse reason

I told you guys ages ago lmaoooo. It will get as bad as Indian racism if we don’t intervene and it will be because of mathows. But nobody listens to me.
I think it’s already there, we’re literally worse then Indians because all of our insults has to do with our features. They just say Indians smell bad

rayxn3

🧚‍♀️
I think it’s already there, we’re literally worse then Indians because all of our insults has to do with our features. They just say Indians smell bad
Nah not worse. Indian racism was everywhere. But it’s getting there and it’s mainly coming from mathows first. I said this is exactly what mathows did with Indians for the longest before it became everyone hating on them. Funny how the Somalis that would call out their own community for using j*reer are now silent

Yeah Somali trolls affected a lot of people phycologically I’m actually surprised 😂🤷‍♂️
Bro honestly as some one that is out of the loop this is just silly. You guys are over here crying like it's going to go mainstream. This is literally madow circle jerk antics. Let them enjoy themselves, it's coming from a place of inferiority and they know it.

Nah not worse. Indian racism was everywhere. But it’s getting there and it’s mainly coming from mathows first. I said this is exactly what mathows did with Indians for the longest before it became everyone hating on them. Funny how the Somalis that would call out their own community for using j*reer are now silent
It’s time to fight fire with them no more jileec and calacaal

wonyluvr

prima hablood 𝜗𝜚⋆₊˚
VIP
This nigga is a college student who can’t fucking spell college 😹😹
C8A2FC26-D59E-4246-9A34-87FEE91B9120.jpeg

Trending